Please

It was a while before Anti had returned to the house, it gave you more than enough time to get everything that you needed ready and in place. It was a simple yet dangerous plan.

It was all Mark's idea, and even he wasn't keen on it. The plan, in short, was that you would distract Anti while Mark found the keys to the front door and then 'take Anti out' as Mark had put it. It sounded so easy when he had explained it in the shower, but then again, it wasn't that easy to concentrate on his words.

The two of you sat in the room that he had left you in, thinking that it would anger him the least of you stayed where he wanted you. Your heart jumped into your throat when you heard the front door close. You glanced over at Mark, who gave you a reassuring smile, sucked in a small bit of air through your nose and headed towards the door. The handle was the hardest part. Your hand trembled as you wrapped your thin fingers around the metal knob, but in one swift motion, the door was wide open.

You took one last look at Mark, he nodded at you confidently, and you closed the door behind you.

The house was quiet, apart from the painfully sweet sound of Anti's whistling. (Song at top) It was innocent but at the same time, utterly creepy. It had an intoxicating ring to it, it made you want to listen closer, but also run away in fear. You followed the sound down the stairs and into the kitchen, your heart jumped when you saw the back of Anti's head, you played nervously with the necklace that he had so kindly given you.

You were about to clear your throat to make your presence known, but before you could Anti turned his entire body to face you, he was pointing a rather large kitchen knife at you. You immediately put your hands up in a defensive stance to show him that you weren't about to hurt him, you eyed the knife with fear. He looked at your face, then at the knife and then did something he had never done before, he gently put the weapon down.

"I see you got out" he casually said to you, turning back to what he was doing on the kitchen counter, "Yes" was all you could say. "And Mark?" Anti asked you, never looking round to see your face, "Still there" you muttered, hoping he wouldn't see through your lie. "You left him there?" Anti said with shock, turning himself around so his whole body was facing you. He leaned on the kitchen counter with his arms folded while he awaited your answer, "Yes" was all you could manage to squeeze out.

He smiled wickedly at you, "I'm changing you", you let his comment sit with you for a while. What did he mean he was changing you? "It means that I'm getting in your head" he replied to you, tapping his head with the knife that he had picked up again.

You gulped down what courage you had left in you and took a step towards him, "What if I'm letting you?" you said, staring at his eyes. He froze up at your response and, for once, didn't know what to say. "You're what?" was what eventually left his mouth, you took a deep breath and reiterated yourself "What if I'm letting you get in my head?", Anti blinked back your words as though he was shocked at your new attitude.

There was a silence between the two of you, you could almost feel the complete shift in power in the air. For once in a very very long time, you had control of the situation and not Anti, you debated with yourself as to whether it was because of what you were doing or because Anti was allowing you to be more free to see what you would do. As some form of sick game. We all know how much Anti loves games.

Eventually you took the initiative and allowed your shaking feet to drift across the cold white floor of the kitchen and over to where Anti was standing until your shoes were almost touching his. Neither of you said anything. The silence was unbearable, one of you needed to say something, you just didn't know what, anything you could add would spoil Mark's plan. 

Instead of saying anything, you made your body take control of the situation and you put your hands on the counter behind Anti so your arms were either side of his body. As soon as your body came close to his, Anti thrusted the knife towards you so it was against your neck. He squinted his eyes at you with suspicion when you didn't cower in fear at his actions, "What are you doing?" Anti asked you bluntly to which you didn't answer, you just looked up at his face through your eyelashes and tried to look as cute an innocent as possible.

Anti didn't buy the act you were putting on and pressed the knife harder against your neck, you swallowed the load of saliva that had built up in your mouth and slowly raised your hand from the counter. He eyed your hand with caution as he tried to figure out what you were doing and why you were doing it, his confusion only deepened when you placed your hand over his. "I want to show you something" you whispered to him, giving him a cheeky smile to try and repress his psychotic instincts, "But we don't need this" you added, taking the knife out of his hand.

A part of you was in complete shock, Anti had just allowed you to take a weapon out of his hand and put it on the counter; he didn't make a remark, or try and fight you for it, he just let you do it. 

Much to your disgust, you entwined your fingers into his and started to lead him to Sean's bedroom where you and Mark had already set up one part of your trap. This was the part that you hated the most, where you had to fully rely on Mark's timing, or you would be well and truly screwed.