Kitty Collar

He held you against the door by your neck, you squirmed to get out of his grip but it was useless.

"That was fun" he beamed down at you, "This is bullshit! I opened the door" you whined, barely being able to speak considering his fingers were wrapped around your windpipe.

"But you didn't get out of the apartment did you?" he asked you sarcastically, putting his index finger to his chin while his other fingers held something black, in honesty that wasn't what you were concentrating on, you were more focused on breathing.

"That wasn't part of the deal, arsehole!" you squeaked, trying to regain air to your lungs. "Did I forget to mention that part?" he said, giving you a devilish smile, only showing half of his teeth.

He lunged his arm backwards and threw you from the door and to the living room, your body hit the skeleton of a sofa that you had destroyed in your attempt to find the door keys, you screeched as your limbs collided with the metal frame.

"Whoops" he simply said, you felt an anger burn inside of you, "You can't just go back on your word" you cried out to him, he was still facing the door but you saw the shift in his body language.

"Can I not?" he said as he looked to the side, you guessed that he could see you out the corner of his eye. His body followed shortly afterwards and you saw the evil grin that was smeared across his face.

His whole body glitched and he appeared in front of you, he mounted the sofa, putting a knee either side of your legs, "I got you something" he said in a voice that tricked you into thinking he was sweet, it sounded nothing like Anti.

In his hand was a black piece of fabric, it was like a small belt but it was jet black, "Now, hold still and I'll put it on you" he said as he gently moved your hair out the way.

He clipped it around your neck and it fit against your skin like one of the chokers you used to wear back at home, "Thank you" you said hesitantly, you instinctively tried to put your thumb under the fabric but you couldn't. It was soldered against your skin.

"Wha-What is this?" you asked Anti, looking up at him, he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the back of the sofa which brought your faces uncomfortably close to each other.

"Well, kitties got to have her collar" he grinned at you, you felt a sharp sting against your skin and you winced. 

"What the hell?" you shouted at him, he just smiled down at you "It's just a little something one of my friends gave me" he stopped for a moment to bring his face closer to yours "He knows how much I like electric shocks" he slid off of the sofa and stood above you.

"You wanna know the best part?" he asked you, he didn't wait for an answer before he spoke again "It's not remote control, it's all mental" he said tapping his head "All I have to do is think about zapping you and BAM!" he shouted at you and then giggled.

"I thought I'd need something to keep you in line when our guest arrives tomorrow morning" he said walking away from you and back up the stairs and beckoned you to follow him.

"Tomorrow morning?! You told me two days? That was the whole point of this stupid game, because I had time to save him!" you shouted at him as you rose off of the sofa, pain shooting through you from your multiple broken bones.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that he's already on the plane?" Anti giggled again, you stood at the bottom of the stair case in disbelief. 

You arsehole!

You felt a surge of pain fly through you, you had to stop and hold on to the banister to stop yourself from falling.

"I heard that" Anti shouted from his, well Sean's, recording room. You heard him click his fingers and all of a sudden you were sitting down in a chair next to the computer.

"You walk too slowly" he said before you could even ask how or why you were teleported here, "I wanted to show you something" he said as he clicked away on the computer.

"Just to make sure that you're going to behave yourself when Mark gets here, I have this" he said, leaning back in the computer chair with his arms folded.

You watched the screen as a video was brought up, it looked like a security camera of a bathroom, then a figure walked into the room. You squinted to get a better look, then you realised it was you.

You watched yourself look into the sink and stare at your reflection and then start to undress.

No, surely he's not that evil?

You heard Anti chuckle next to you, the doppleganger on the screen started to strip, first the top, then the jeans, then the bra. You looked away, you couldn't watch it anymore.

You turned to Anti who was staring contently at the screen, "Stop it, I get the picture" you whined when he never looked away. 

"It's getting to the best part" he giggled, pointing at the screen, you looked back at it to see yourself getting into the shower. Sean's house didn't have a shower curtain, just a glass panel, so the camera picked up everything.

"What do you want?!" you shouted at him, turning his head to face yours, this was the bravest you had been towards him since he arrived.

"You're going to do exactly as I say and act normal when Mark gets here" he grinned at you, "Or?" you dared to ask.

He leaned in closer to you "Or I upload this onto your YouTube channel"