Chapter 10.

Steffanie Boldman.

My arms spread out across the plush comforter covering the bed in search of Justin.

Instead, I was met with the coldness of the sheets, my eyes snapped open as I recoiled from the lack of warmth from his side of the bed.

I rubbed at my eyes as I sat up in bed, curious as to where he went. Especially at such a late hour, it was nearing 4am and we had only went to bed an hour before.

I tossed the comforter aside before my feet met the cold hardwood floors. I pulled my hair into a messy bun as I entered the hallway, following the soft glow of light shining from the living room.

I felt my heart beat speed up once he finally came into view, seated shirtless on the couch holding a glass of what I assumed was scotch.

My throat ran dry once I noticed his eyes were already on me as I continued to approach him. "What are you doing up? Come back to bed."

His eyes followed my every movement as I sat on his lap, my knees sinking into the plush cushion of the couch while I straddled him.

"Just some business I had to take care of." He rasped as his hands dropped to my ass, immediately massaging them in his large palms.

I leaned forward and into his chest as I bit my lip, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I could almost hear the buzzing in the air between us, goosebumps littering his skin as I pressed my lips into the side of his neck.

Justin only pulled me closer so I was seated right on top of his dick, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You should go back to bed Steffanie." I scrunched my nose up at his use of my full name as I leaned back to meet his eyes.

I stared deeply into his eyes as his hands traveled up and down my bare thighs. I placed my hands over his before moving them back up to my hips as I ground against him shamelessly, "Are you sure you want me to?"

A low moan reverberated through his chest as he shifted beneath me, his hardness pressed perfectly against my core. A familiar heartbeat ensued between my legs as I continued my slow grind against his hard dick, my mouth dropping to let out a whimper once Justin's fingers found my clit.

I kept my eyes on his as I let out small pants, the aching between my legs only grew and my breasts felt heavier as my arousal was becoming more obvious. I could feel all of him through his boxers, it was almost as good as the real thing.

"Give me a kiss." Justin ordered and I happily obliged, wasting no time in granting his wish. Within seconds his tongue slid against mine, and I moaned into his mouth as I greedily chased his lips.

My breathing turned labored once we broke our kiss, his lips immediately attaching to my neck as he tugged at the hem of my shirt, making it known he wanted it off.

I lifted my arms as he removed my shirt for me, tossing it on the ground. The cold air hit my aching nipples and I bit my lip as Justin immediately covered one with his mouth while massaging the other.

He rolled my breast in his palm while he sucked harshly on my sensitive nipple, small whines emitting from my throat as Justin's dick seemed to only grow harder under me.

His tongue worked around my nipple in circles and I closed my eyes as I felt an intense heat flush over my body, the growing hunger for him becoming harder to ignore.

I ran my hands down his hard chest, my eyes trailed every tattoo as I was determined to commit them to memory. My fingers skimmed over the ridges of his abs as they reached its destination at the hem of his boxers.