Chapter 11.

Steffanie Boldman.

Nothing gets better than this.

I could admit it sounded delusional, but I was perfectly fine with that as well. My eyes fluttered open as sunlight peeked through the curtains and I fought back the smile that threatened to creep on my face.

My back was snug against Justin's hard naked body, my head nestled under his chin and a heavy arm draped across my chest with a handful of my boobs, of course.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being wrapped in the arms of a muscular man, my senses felt alive, tingling in anticipation of his touch.

The delicious ache between my legs was a reminder of how Justin spent all night turning me into his personal plaything. I came numerous times on command, mesmerized by the desire shining in his eyes for me and his beautiful cock, filling me up over and over again.

A pant escaped my lips and I became hyperaware of his dick lodged between my ass cheeks. My pussy was damn near weeping knowing it's so close yet so far. If only I could- "Stop fucking moving."

Justin's large hand grabbed my hip roughly, the deep sound of his voice went straight to my core and I clenched my thighs shamelessly.

"I-I didn't mean to wake you up, I j-" He cut me off with a sharp thrust of his hips, his dick sliding in me with ease and my jaw dropped in shock. "Is this what you needed baby?" I arched my back as his fingers found my clit, rubbing in slow circles.

"Yes. So bad." I widened my legs, placing one behind me and over his thighs for more access as he rocked into me, his grunts right above my ear driving me insane.

I panted heavily as I moved with him, meeting each thrust signaling sharp tingles down my spine. His large hand massaged my breast while his thumb teased my clit and I whimpered helplessly while he brought me closer to the edge.

I angled my head towards his, my lips meeting his jaw and I pleaded, desperate for his kisses, "Please." He of course obliged, his tongue slipping through my lips to find mine, my soul his for the taking with every gentle stroke.

"I love this greedy pussy. Always wet for me, right baby?" He quickened his pace without warning, his balls hitting my clit perfectly, a low moan leaving my throat. His teeth sunk into my bottom lip, as I pressed closer to him.

I tried to ignore the use of the word 'love' but it made me want him all the more. Desire grew in the pit of my stomach as his large cock stretched my tight walls until he was deep in me, each stroke sending me further under his spell.

"Answer me." He demanded as I reached between us to cup his balls, rolling them gently in my fist as he expertly tweaked my nipples.

"Yes, always. Please." I begged, squeezing his balls lightly so he could come with me. Our lips met in another electrifying kiss and I moaned into his mouth helplessly, Justin swallowing each one.

"Come for me baby." He whispered against my lips, his voice strained as my walls tightened around him, pleasure washed over me in waves, each one dragged out with a long stroke of his dick.

Justin ground against me as he came inside, his heavy pants ensued as I circled my hips, desperate for every drop. "Fuck, you're so perfect." His lips trailed my neck as I relaxed in his arms, coming down from the best morning sex I've ever had.

"Hm, I could get used to this." A small moan left my mouth as Justin eased out of me, and I licked my lips at the sight of him already hard and covered in my juices.

"You will." Justin assured me, his fingers massaging my swollen clit gently before trailing to my lips, collecting his come on his fingers before slipping them inside me again.