Chapter 2.

Steffanie Boldman.

I groaned when the sun light beamed through my bedroom window reminding myself black out curtains might be a good investment.

Sitting up in bed, I looked around my room reluctant to get up as I raised my arms and stretched out my limbs.

I walked to the bathroom facing myself in the mirror. Rolling my eyes at the sight in front of myself I lift my white tank top over my head, to cool air embracing my already erect nipples.

I shoved my boy shorts down my legs and stepped right into the shower, setting the water hot. I let the water run over my body and sighed in content at my moment of bliss.

As I got out the shower I remember I'm supposed to meet up with Melania today for some shopping. I approach my closet and go straight to my drawers, pulling out a pink lace thong as well as a plain black bandeau top with matching black biker shorts.

Deciding against a bra, I applied tape over my nipples and pulled the bandeau over my boobs.

Once I tugged the skin tight shorts over my ass, I looked down at my toes, relieved they were still painted a pastel pink as I stepped into all black Tory Burch sandals.

I raked my fingers through my thick light brunette mane and into a messy high ponytail with two strands hanging on either side of my face. Satisfied with my look I make my way down the steps and straight to my keys hanging on the wall to my white Mercedes-Benz CLS. Courtesy of Daddy's money.

Locking the door behind me, I made my way over to my car, settling inside and dropping my car keys into my already awaiting LV bag. Pressing the start, I slid large black shades over my eyes and began reversing down the driveway.

In a few minutes I pulled up to Melania's house, and park into her driveway, honking a few times before I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopping out the car.

I glanced back at the road before I walked in, since she never locks her door. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't either knowing the honey eyed man can't be too far.

"Melania!" I called out as the front door swung shut behind me. I made my way up to her bedroom and found her shirtless standing in front of her closet.

"I'm almost ready." She says holding up her finger while her eyes remained on the closet.

"Well don't take forever, I have the car still running." I say sliding my sunglasses atop of my head as I studied her figure, still dressed in jammies.

"Well who told you to do that?" She asks smiling wide as she approached me before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Blue? Really?" I ask raking my fingers through her newly dyed hair. A bright blue color peeked around her neck and the underlying sides of her face.

"It's sexy, shut up." She waved her hand, shooing the topic out the air as she turned her back to me and entered her closet to get dressed.

"So anyways, tell more about this mystery boy. Have you seen him?"

"He dropped me home last night." I recalled, staring down at my nails, my mind thinking back to the stranger who's saved me twice now.

"Bitch you fucked him already! How big was his dick?" I let out a loud laugh my hand flying to my mouth at her words. God I wish I could fuck a man like that. He'd never give me the chance of fucking with someone like him.

"Not in that way!" I groaned as I get lost into the fantasy I've started creating of him and I. "So in what way?" She interrupts stepping out in a strapless white sundress which hugged her body in all the right places, her pin straight hair cascading down her back.