/ I'm on the verge of passing out

"Are you even sure this guy isnt some stalker of yours? I swear, maybe he got your email from somewhere.." Lilian told me as we had our usual afternoon tea. I shrugged "I dont know, he told me I dropped my usb on the grounds that day" I answered as I took a bite from my chocolate crinkle. She huffed "Do you want me to accompany you later? I mean, its a tad bit too shady for a guy to ask you to meet up at some pub" she said and I nodded.

"Yes, you may accompany me. I dont know the way to that pub anyways.. it's better if I dont go alone" I replied to her when my phone lit up. I opened the message and it was from my step mother. I frowned by the sight of it. Another message to ask me if Im earning money.. Lilian gave me a sad look and I sighed deleting the message without replying "That old hag.." she breathed out.

I couldnt really agree more. I hate that woman, she ruined it all..

*

I inhaled the cold air as we walked thru the now busy streets of London. It was particularly colder this evening. I wish Lily asked Wes to drive us instead of walking tonight. But I had really no choice, she knows this place better. We made our way past some stores and other pubs before we arrived finally at the pub Matthew told us.

He texted me before hand that he'll be meeting us here. There were a good amount of people, and there was live music playing inside the dimly lit bar. It was my first time inside one. Not that I havent been to some back in America but this was my first in London. My phone lit up and it was a message from him

might be a bit busy and crowded but could you tell me what you're wearing tonight?

I smiled and typed "Im wearing black from head to toe." maybe he'd get the joke from it. He texted a reply

oh, ha-ha. cmon now, you wearing a petticoat too? tell me specifically.

Lilian gave me a weird look when I laughed this time as we made our way through the crowd towards the bar. "Im wearing a leather jacket, black pants and my beat up boots. I have brown hair up in a ponytail. Im also with a friend who's blonde.  And we're by the bar.. where are you?" I replied.

Im out back with some friends, go to the table where there are fewer people. And order anything you ladies like, its on me.

His reply came slower this time. But we went to where he instructed to. I dont know why Im so nervous for this all of a sudden but Lilian held my hand and assured me nothing bad will happen to me. I tapped nervously on the table and re-read the messages from him until someone lay down the silver usb I've been looking for since yesterday.

"Oh my god, thank you!" I exclaimed and looked up. I was met by an all too familiar face. Anyone could probably recognize who was standing infront of me. Lilian squealed and I was still sitting with my mouth agape. I cant even process things until he smiled lightly at me.

"Hello.." he greeted before running his hand through his dark hair and I cant speak. "Matthew Healy, I shouldve known!" Lily exclaimed and he let out a small laugh. "Sorry I didnt introduce myself earlier.." he apologized looking down at me. Both of them were standing up now and I was still speechless. They were waiting for my response and I cleared my throat.

"Um.. thank you. For.. uh, giving my usb back. It means alot to me.." I said or rather croaked out. I was stammering and I still cant believe who was standing infront of me. He gave me one of those smiles I thought I'd only be seeing in pictures and it caused my heart to skip a beat. "The lads are out back, if you want we could go and meet them there. You girls ordered anything?" he asked.

I shook my head, and Lilian squealed again "that'd be all too lovely if we do. Im dying to see George in person again, and my boyfriend loves your band as well.." she explained and I shrugged. "If its alright.."I said and he nods "Of course, we just finished playing awhile ago.. the boys would be glad to meet you two." he replied and I cant help but smile.

I swear, these feelings make me light headed..

--