/ a pair of frozen hands to hold

We made our way out of the pub quickly, and I indeed heard Matty call out for me.. I looked back as we made our way to Clyde's car. He was following us, but the girl he was with was tailing him around like a puppy.

"Jamie! Wait!"

he called and like a dog in command, I stopped in my tracks and so did Clyde. I turned around to see a different Matty. He looked infuriated and I crossed my arms. "what, Matty." I said and he frowned "what is it with you, Jamie? I didnt ask you to leave.." he said, his voice leaking with anger but he was still composed.

He then eyed Clyde who was behind me "you dont even know the guy, and you're leaving the pub with him?" he spat and I took a sharp breath "well, I dont want to be standing there while she's busy sucking your face.." I said and the girl behind him gasped. "listen, I dont want to stay for too long.. you two can continue what ever it is you want to do. Im riding with Clyde" I said to him.

Matty breathed out "why are you like this?" he said, obviously his patience running low. I scrunched up my eyebrows "no, Matty. I should really be the one asking you that question." I told him and I took all my courage to step up to him. "why, Matty? why are you like that?" I asked and he looked down at me.

"what?" he asked me and I shook my head, laughing slightly. "nothing. you two have a good night" I said and I grabbed Clyde's arms and escaped the scene. I dont want to deal with a half drunk Matty anyways. He can eat that model's face if he wants to. I dont even have the right to act this way, and so does he.

*

Clyde drove around, I knew he was looking at me constantly and I let out a sigh. "sorry about that.." I told him when the silence was starting to get awkward. He smiled "looks like teenage drama" he said teasingly and I laughed "not at all.." I said and he laughed with me.

"Im sorry though, you shouldnt have seen that horrible thing." I said again he smirked "I think both of you are jealous.." he said simply and I laughed "not at all" I said in denial and he smiled at me before looking back at the road.

*

And as promised he did drive towards the London eye, but there was no sign of Lilian or Wes around the area as we got there. Clyde was actually nice, he told me some things about himself. Being born in Ireland before moving to central London. He worked for a company that makes different kinds of paper products, like post its and stuff like that.

He seemed safe and he is proving himself to be. He assisted me to one of the cabs on the giant ferris wheel. I wasnt scared of heights, thankfully, so I dont mind riding. And I took in the sight before me. I had a 360 degree view of London and it wasnt that bad. I guess I prefered being on that rooftop Matty brought me to. I frowned at the thought of it, and it only reminded me of him with that girl.

Clyde who was standing beside me, seemed to notice my change of mood and he nudged me lightly "you should tell him" he said and I raised my brow at him "what?" I asked "how you feel for him" he told me and I ducked my head. He can actually tell that I like Matty. I sighed and shook my head "I cant believe Im here with you" I breathed out as I tapped the glass. He laughed and I looked up at him.

"you know, I feel bad for taking you with me." he says and I cocked my head "because, you two seem to fit each other. Maybe there was a small hiccup awhile ago, with that girl he's with. But I can tell he seems to be attracted to you as well.." he explains and I wish he was right. "maybe I need to go home." I sighed and he nods "yea, its late.." he said looking at his wrist watch.

After the ride on the ferris wheel, he drove me back to the flat with my directions. He gave me a small good bye and even got my number. I watched him drive off, and I sighed heavily. I stomped my way upstairs and unlocked the door. Noticing thay Lilian had long gone to bed. I left a note on the fridge stating the time I got home and I opened the door to my room.

I was stripping off of my top when I turned the lights on and screamed when I caught sight of Matty on my bed. I swear I couldve woken up the neighbors with my scream and the male on my bed stirred with heavy eyes opening slowly. "Jamie.." he drawled sleepily. Was I dreaming or am I on crack? How did he even get here on the first place? What is he doing here?

"Matthew Healy, what are you doing here and how did you get here?!" I whispered to him and he propped his head on his arm with still drowsy eyes "ah, Jamie. I wanted to.. I dont know. Who was that prick you're with?" he slurred and I rolled my eyes. "you shouldnt be here. you're still drunk arent you?" I said as I took off my socks and he sighed "Lily let me in.. I told her about awhile ago.. in the pub" he told me as he watched me with sleepy eyes as I now paced in the room.

Agh, that bitch. She shouldve texted me! I rubbed my face in frustration "I really dont want to deal with you right now, Matty.." I told him and he frowned "why?" he asks slowly and I shook my head as I sat on the foot of the bed. "Matty, you cant kiss me and then act like it doesnt mean anything" I huffed and he pouted out.

He shuffled from the bed and stood infront of me, he held both my hands "jesus, Jamie.. you're hands are cold" he told me and I sighed "Im from outside, obviously. And you're too hot from all the drinking you and your little girlfriend did" I said to him. He laughed "you sound jealous.." he cooed and he brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "dont be sweet unless you mean it, Matthew." I glared at him and he smiled teasingly.

"come now, lets just go to sleep.. and deal with this in the morning" he says as he pulled me to my bed. And just like that, it was like all my anger and jealousy from awhile ago dispersed.. for now. I sighed and gave in as we now lay together on my bed..

--

alas! all of you may think Jamie was too easy on this one, buut just wait okay? sorry if there are any errors. Im sleepy. x patty