/give me a night I'll make you

Matty.

He's here. His face looked so confused and he stared at me as I walked out of the room towards him. He scratched his neck and stuck his hand inside one of his jean pocket.

"hey" he greeted, his voice low and unsure. I let out a small smile, he looks so adorable.

"what are you doing here?"

He looked up when I asked him and he sighed "you walked out and went home without telling us. I was bound to call you, but your line was dead and I got worried" he said all in one breath. Singers. I nodded and took a seat, which he mimics.

"the woman who came out from here..." he trailed and I snapped my head up to look at him. He shook his head "I dont know why but I always seem to catch you doing all these kinds of things.. trouble and such" he told me and I pouted. He smiled lightly "you look like shit" he said and I buried my face on my hands.

Lilian coughed from the kitchen. She was listening. Of course. I sighed "sorry, I couldve called or texted. But it was just.." I was stopped "its alright, I understand. we all have issues to face.. yours is that one." he said and I stared at him. This time, he stared back.

He was a disarray of black and just hot looking like that. I probably do look like shit. Coming from Matty it sounded like a joke, but Im sure its true. I brushed my hair away from my face.. "she actually recognized me.." he blurts and I raised an eyebrow.

He looked at me and nods "she bumped into me by the stairs, and told me I was the guy in the picture. And she looked like she was about to slap me" he said, making a face. I frowned "if she did, she'll have it from me." I said huffing and he shook his head "drama.." he said simply.

*

"come on.."

he said as he stood up from the couch. His leg brushing against mine as he did. I looked up "what?" I asked him as he wiped his mouth from the remains of the cake we ate awhile ago. He didnt answer but turned towards the kitchen "Lilian, mind me borrowing your friend here?" he called out and her head popped out from the kitchen door. "not at all.. but she has to be home by midnight" she teased and I scrunched my nose.

"I dont want to go anywhere.." I told him with all honesty. He crossed his arms "yes you do.. we'll go around the city." he said to me as he pulled me up, the warmth of his hands sending those happy feelings again. "no, I dont wanna" I moaned out as he pushed me to my room "yes. you will and you will love it." he said with a smile on his lips as he shut the door for me to change.

I walked up to the mirror of my dresser and frowned at the sight of myself. I cant believe Matty saw me looking like a zombie. My eyes were puffy and my nose was just like Rudolph's. I grimaced but shook it off. I changed into some clothes and got out of the room, seeing Matty patiently waiting by the door. His face lit up when he saw me "ready?" he said and I nodded.

We bid good bye to Lilian and head off to his car which was parked outside the building. He opened the passengers side and he hopped on his seat. I buckled my seatbelt and he started the car. When Im in his car, all I could think about is his video for Chocolate. Call that cheesey but its true.

We drove off into the night. The ride was quiet and all that, he would hum a song once in a while. Tunes he made up and some familiar ones like Girls and Heart out. It is actually nice to just sit in his car and listen to the tunes he would hum quietly to himself. We stopped, infront of the chinese restaurant Mr. Anderson loves. I glanced at him and he did the same "let's grab something to eat first.." he said as he got off the car after turning the engine off.

I followed suit, and we entered the restaurant together. He guided me to a table near the windows and we sat in unison. We both ordered for some chicken and soup, ate with light conversation and he payed for both our meals. I was thankful, but so embarrassed that I forgot my purse at home. He laughed it off anyways, saying that I need to get out more and its supposed to be the guy paying for the meal.

*

We drove around the city, even went to a small pub.. drank a bottle of beer and went off again. We kept driving with the windows open, letting the cold breeze inside the car. He smoked his cigarettes while I watched him do so, he offered me one but I declined. He drove around the big clock tower, the London eye, along the busy streets in the city and we finally stopped near an old building.

"lets go" he said and I looked at him "where?" I asked and he shook his head. "cmon, just wait till you see it." he said, stopping the engine and getting out of the car. I followed him, the place was quiet and we entered an old building. I was scared but it disappeared when his arm found my shoulder "this isnt a brothel trust me, these were one of the buildings we shoot pictures in.." he said nonchantly as we climbed the stairs

We finally reached the rooftop, and the air was cold. The view however was breathtaking. I could see all the building around me, and I could hear the people around us.. music and cars passing by. "wow.." I said a slight shiver came upon me. "yea, we shot the acoustic version of Sex here.." he said with a smile.

"but, Matty.." I said and I turned to face him. He looked at me "why bring me here?" I asked and he sighed. He closed his eyes and breathed in "its beautiful.. peaceful and no one gives a fuck about you here. No one will hurt you, its just you.. the city and the sky." he said as he looked up the now starry skies.

"thank you.." I told him and he was already looking at me. "for?" he asked this time. I shrugged "for hiring me, and trusting me. Also, for this one.. it was fun" I said to him. He nods "its no problem, Jamie." he said, patting my shoulder. I was happy and I did the imposible..

I hugged him.

--