/ playing with the air, breathing in your hair

His lips crashed on mine quickly. A small kiss first, then his grip around my waist tightened. His hand brushed on my hair and he cupped my face with his free hand. It sent electricity throughout my body, causing goosebumps all over.

I let out a small moan, and he smiled during the kiss. His lips moved in unison with mine this time, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. So, this is what kissing Matty feels like. It sent shivers up and down my spine as he leaned me on the table.

He ran his hand up and down my sides and it almost tickled while he did so. He was amazing at this. It was true that he was good at kissing. I remembered those videos I watch and that one where he says he's good at kissing. I would say, he's a freaking god at this. Like kissing was the same as breathing. It was so natural to him.  But before things got out of hand, he stopped and he looked at me..

"you're a wonderful kisser"

he smirked at me as he rests his forehead on mine. I sighed and I looked into his eyes. He was so handsome up close, and his breath fanned across my face. "I practice" I said in humor and he chuckled "oh, did you kiss that guy you were with?" he asked and I glared at him. Matty laughed so loud and kissed my cheek quickly "soz, babe.. I was joking" he apologized.

The word babe tingled. Like it sounded so casual for him but it sounded like velvet as he said the word. He smiled lazily now and he pushed a lock of hair from my face. "are we okay now?" he asked as he pulled me into a hug. I remembered hugging him on the roof of that old building.. I nodded and he kissed my cheek sweetly.

"Maybe I really should go.." he insisted and I swatted his arm. "no, not until you have fully recovered from your hangover" I told him and he smiled "you could just tell me to stay" Matty teases as he pinches both my cheeks and I glared at him. He laughed before stalking towards the couch and he crashes on it. "I could get used to this.." he says and I rolled my eyes.

*

It had been a few hours and all I ever did was stare at Matty as he manipulated my laptop, editing and skimming through some pictures. He would laugh at pictures of himself sometimes, telling me how pathetic he looks. Or sometimes, he would ask me if he looked alright on his floral shirt and black jeans. I would nod right away..

He looked delicious on that floral shirt. Many would make remarks on it but I disagree on the negative ones. Matty continued to edit one particular picture and I had the sudden urge to run my hands on his hair.

Obviously because it looked shiny and soft. Ever since I started listening to them, and before I even met him. I have had this sick fantasy of how his hair would feel in between my fingers. I wondered if they were greasy, or soft.. I would guess but I wanted to touch it so badly right now.

"um.."

I started and he glanced at me from his shoulders "yes?" he asks and I gulped. "I was um.. wondering" I paused and he turned fully towards me. He smirked "Jamie, we just slept on the same bed and kissed. I dont think you should be so shy around me anymore.." he remarked. I groaned "Matty.. do you think I can touch your hair?" I blurt out in one breath and he raised a brow.

"My hair?" he chuckles and I know I was blushing really hard. He ran his hands on it first "I havent washed them, since last night. It might be greasy.." he warned but I shook my head "I dont mind.." I said and he smiled. "okay.. fine. Go ahead and touch my lovely locks" he cooed and I grimaced.

I hate how he always teases me but I put my hand up to his head, and slowly.. I ran my hands against his dark hair. Oh my god. This feels like an orgasm or something because his hair wasnt greasy or anything. It was soft, bit of a tangle but I didnt mind. I loved the curls and waves of his hair.. I ran my hand again and he had his eyes closed. "keep doing that.."He says and I smiled. I was more than happy to do this. I could probably do this all day if he lets me..

--

soooo, I might add a few more chapters. x haha I love getting comments. thank you for them, my fantastic readers. much love for all of you. so there's alot of kissing om this chapter. i hope you guys wont mind.. dont you mind. dont worry Im keeping it pg-13 at least. x patty