Chapter 2: 27 Missed Calls

I was correct. It was the longest no-sleep night. Trevor snored like a damn grizzly bear. He held on to me tight so there was no use of escaping.

The sun slowly appears through the dirty blinds. I smiled and stretched. That caused Trevor to wake up.

Joy to the god damn world.

"Morn'n sweet cheeks," he says as he grins. I returned an innocent smile. He held onto me tighter.

"You snore like a bear Trevor." I said while laughing. He shrugged and released his grip around me then got up.
"Wanna beer?" He asks going to a crate filled with beer bottles.

I checked my phone and saw it was legitimately 7:30 in the morning. I cringed and shook my head. "Suit yourself." Trevor says as he gets the cap off and takes a long swig of beer. I watched him blankly.

I didn't even see the 27 missed calls from L. Nor read the messages. That's until I heard the usual beep of my phone.

I like looked down and indeed sighted a message from L. It was something expected.

Bitch yous suppose be home rn. Get yo ass home and suc my coc. Or I com and pond u to a fense.

I quivered my lip. I hated L, but if I broke up with him I knew he'd hurt me. Or even kill me in that manner.

Trevor noticed my sudden mood change. He threw his beer bottle off to the floor making it shatter. He stared at me.

"What's your problem? Did the test come back positive?" Trevor asked a little dicky.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No. It's just..."

"Just..." Trevor says copying me.

"My mom?" I say but more like a question. God I'm such a moron.

Trevor laughs. "You still listen to your mommy?" He taunts me. I sigh nodding my head in defeat.

Suddenly I assume his phone rings. Trevor get his phone out of his pocket of his jeans and reads the contact name; sighing annoyingly.

"Let me take this sweet heart," says he as he walks off leaving me a blushing mess.

He steps onto the porch and closing the thin trailer door behind him. Trevor answers the call.
"What the fuck do you want Ron?" Trevor asks in a very commanding voice.

Hearing slight voice audio from the other side it was hard to make out.
"What do you mean there's intruders in the kitchen?...Right now?...I'm busy!...Tell them to fuck off!"

I giggled quietly. I didn't know Trevor was a chef.

"Okay we'll take care of those Chinese bastards well ya? I'll be there in a minute." Says Trevor as he storms in the trailer and throws his phone against the wall.

"Fuck!" He screams making me step back in fear. Seeing his vain pop out of his neck, he swifts his head around.

"Trump should build the wall around the whole god damn country!" Trevor shouts pissed off. I shrug my shoulders unsure of my response.

For people who are somehow offended over a little joke in a book, this is for you.

Also like I said, this is GTA V

Also like I said, this is GTA V. Trevor says some weird shit, like this for example. This story doesn't take place in 2013 but rather a few years later or so.
Again, it's a joke. If this stupid little sentence offends you, then maybe you shouldn't be reading or playing GTA in the first place.
Okay sorry back to the grind then.

"Uh can I help?" I asked. I mean should I even help Trevor out? He did treat me well with hospitality. I'm not sure.

Trevor takes a deep breath in and let's it out forcefully.
"No. Just-just go rob another store and get the FUCK OUT OF MY PROPERTY!" Trevor yells and kicks the door out.

I ran out of there in a blast. Hearing Trevor's calls for me and his cries I ignored him. I was right. Maybe Trevor is just a pig.

At this point I had no where else to go. As I kept running, I glanced at my phone and saw L texted me 5 times again and 1 missed call from my very good friend Franklin Clinton.

Franklin is a close friend to L. Coincidentally that's how I even met L in the first place.

Hiding behind a trailer, I call Franklin back while out of breath.
"H-Hi Frankie." I said. "Aye what up (Y/N)." He says in his normal street voice.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. Can you get me a ride?" I asked while looking out for Trevor.

"Sure. Where you at?"
"Sandy Shores."
"Damn! That's like hours away!"
"I know! L and I were going on a vacation out here."
"That dumbass. Never knew where to take a girl. A'ight gimme some time. I be there soon."
"Thanks Frank." I say a hanging up relievedly.

Now the only thing to do is watch and wait.

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Freaking Trevor! 😂😂😂😂

I'll try to update as soon as I can. School is a bitch, right?

Okay see you in the next one!

Chow!