Chapter 9: Triggered

The night fell over the Bodhi as I turned on my favorite radio and listened to the good shit it produced. Searching in Sandy Shores, he wasn't there. But I realize where Trevor could be.

After two hours of driving off to Los Santos, I went to the pier and climbed up the pier walkway underneath. Walking to where the ocean was right in front and the pier stopped, I found Trevor staring out at the sea motionless. I frowned and walked over. Stepping on a raggedy plank, Trevor swiped his Micro SMG right to my face. I widen my eyes and put my hands up in defense. I had no guns; not even knowing how to shoot a damn gun.

Trevor sighed and lowered the gun down to his thigh. He growled lowly as he gripped it; throwing it into the ocean carelessly and out of anger. I watched it fly into the air and land into the blue water. "Ron is a little bitch. He knows nothin'." Trevor mumbled. I placed my hand on his shoulder causing tension to happen. "Trevor, Ron is a smart guy, I'm sure he knows. He didn't want to tell you because he thinks you can't handle the truth." I spoke. Trevor had tears rolling down his cheeks. "I can handle the truth!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and raised a brow. "You drove two hours just to get here and bitch on the constructional pier in the dark then threw a very good gun in the ocean! Not to mention me changing the radio in your car!" I shouted. Trevor didn't say anything. He didn't really know what to say. He knew I was right.

"I don't wanna be lectured no more! I won't listen! NA NA NA NA NA NA-"
"SHUT UP TREVOR!"

Trevor kicked in a plank which broke the deck; causing us to fall in. Panicking, I scream and when I fall in, I had no idea how deep the water was. I wasn't that great of a swimmer. My life was in Trevor's hands. That is if he is no longer mad at me. Seeing some odd light, Trevor swims down and retrieves my hand. I blacked out after that.

"...(Y/N)! Wake up! Please..."

I coughed up water as I felt pounding on my chest. I heard cries and grunts coming from somebody. Looking at him, I closed my eyes half way and stared at his brown ones; which were watering. Playing dead, I laid dead as Trevor began to sob his eyes out for me. "Oh (Y/N)!" Trevor sobbed uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry!"

Smiling, I hear a gasp and suddenly I am being picked up from the sand. Caressing my cheek shakily, I pull Trevor in and I kiss him. This happened for awhile until Trevor climbed on top of my body. He cried happily into the kiss as I couldn't help but giggle. Smirking in the kiss, Trevor softly touches my breasts. I think he was too excited to see me. But I was extremely ready to see my Trevor, for I wanted him.

"Holy shit! That creep is molesting that young girl!" Some lady screamed.

Pulling away with a loud kissing sound, Trevor glares at the lady and takes out a pistol and shoots her down. Immediately, someone had called the cops. Trevor twitched his head and grabbed my hand swiftly as he ran towards an alley. Looking at the red and blue lights, Trevor hugged me protectedly. I grabbed onto his t-shirt collar while laying my head on his bulky chest. Kissing my scalp, he begins to play with my (h/c) (h/l) hair. I smiled and kissed his chin. It ended when we heard a "there's the bitch and sonvabitch!"

Trevor picked me up and threw my over his shoulder. I watched the cops get in their cop car and beginning to search for us. Trevor stopped and then snapped his fingers. Going towards a blue condo, the cops shortly later went down a different road. Trevor kicked in the door and sure enough, there was a criminal investigation that took place here. Blood was on broken windows and white body lining of two corpses. "Heh, I had a encounter." Trevor speaks as he wraps his muscular arm around me. Turning to him, I stared into his eyes. He blushed brightly causing me to giggle. Trevor hardly blushes.

This made him attack my neck making me squeak out a moan. I felt his grin against my (s/c) skin. "Trevor! Mmm!" I groaned widely. Pulling away, a large hickey stained my skin. I giggled seductively; making myself shock. Even Trevor; whom wasn't going to let this moment slip away.

And so Mr. Phillips went for it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lemon next chapter.