Chapter 13: We all Fall Down

Trevor was being chased by cops. Me and Franklin had to highjack a car from a innocent man. Michael and Jimmy decided to tag along. "Stop running asshole and turn yourself in!" A cop yelled at Trevor. He instead picked a grenade and threw it killing about four men. He eventually reached the Vinewood sign. We floored it and got the towers before the cops could reach us.

Exiting from the passenger side, I immediately begin screaming for Trevor. Looking at the letters, I found a man hiding behind the V. Gasping I run over to him. However I stopped for when he aimed a gun at me. He lowered it down slowly. "Trevor it's me (Y/N)!" I said. Trevor scoffed. "I know who you are, but how should I know this isn't like a set up. Unless you're a fucking narc." He said.

Michael went up behind me. "Hey T, what's going on bud?" He asked Trevor who the cops were after still. "What it looks like," Trevor said as he shot Michael in the shoulder. I screamed as he fell to the ground and held his shoulder. "Fuck!" Michael cries out. Franklin got a gun out while Jimmy pretended to hold a gun. "Uncle T, just stop." Jimmy pleaded to his uncle. Trevor looked down then looked at me. "No! No no no fucking no!" Trevor screamed as he held tightly onto the gun barrel. Just then, the cruisers arrived. They started to storm the area.

Trevor stepped back then looked for an escape. He then thought of the worse idea. "I guess there's only one way out of this." Trevor mumbles. "(Y/N), come 'ere." He orders me. "(Y/N) don't! Don't go with that crazy fool!" Franklin pleads for me. "Think of everything that could happen between us (Y/N)!"

I turned my attention to Trevor. "I will love you every single minute of my life. And yours too! We'll steal that dog Franklin has and be together till the end! Whatta say sugar?"

I decided to...

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

MYSTERY! CLIFFHANGER! OH NO!

The next chapter will be a decision! I'm going to write one if you decide to go with Trevor or with Franklin!

So who do you love even more dear reader? It could automatically chance into a Franklin x reader in a snap! Or still keep it the same with an unexpected twist!

Too much excitement! Chose soon!

Chow!