Chapter 10: Uncle T

LEMON WARNING!! Read at own risk!!

🍋🔞😫🍋🔞😫🍋🔞😫🍋🔞😫🍋🔞😫

Staring into my (e/c) in the dark apartment, Trevor grabbed my hand gently as he pulled me into a bedroom. Shutting the door behind him, he locks it and looks at me while I turn on a lamp and study the master bedroom. It was nice and open with a bed that looked like heaven. Well in the time it was going to be legitimately heaven with Trevor as a god pounding life into a moral soul as she would reincarnate into a new life. By that I meant I was going to lose my virginity to Trevor who I know wasn't going to give mercy to me.

Lamar, surprisingly has never had sex with me before. I know damn well he isn't a virgin. I have sucked his dick by force like five times but he's never entered the cave. I would've probably killed Lamar if I had the guts if he raped me. Trust me, he's tried many times but he failed.

Trevor threw himself on the mattress snugly and acted like a child dreaming of his fantasy. We all know what Trevor's fantasy of right now; and I'm going to give him his desired gift he coveted. Crawling on the bed beside him, I lay down next to him and play with his silky hair. I traced his smile causing a giggle to escape his lips. He licked my finger after then lifted himself up into my position. Trevor kissed me passionately yet roughly. Continuing where he left off, he goes to the other side of my neck and placed a new hickey there. Tracing his muscles on his back, I hear a groan from him.

In that exact moment I remembered Trevor wasn't a virgin. I remembered one time when we were driving in the ghetto, he told me he owned the Vanilla Unicorn. He told me to come in and it took me awhile to say yes. I might one day but not right in this moment. I don't even want to talk about his mother.

Feeling some tension down by his jeans, I took the opportunity to rub the victim slowly. Cursing ever so silently, he leans back and let's me trace the outline of his massive boner. Throwing his head back, I unbuttoned his jeans and attempted to pull them down. Taking his shirt off almost immediately, I throw mine off as well and leave only my bra on with my pants. Trevor chuckles while he stares at my breasts. Blushing, I look away only to have a hand turn my face to him. "Now don't you hide from Uncle T," he seductively said. I looked down at his briefs and it was time to unleash the beast.

Pulling down his briefs, he throws them behind him and shows me what he has to offer. My bottom pulsed and wetted while looking at his vain-popped penis. Smirking with confidence, Trevor lays me down on the comfy pillows. Looking for consent in my eyes, I look into his eyes while shifting my gaze to him and his friend. "You've been naughty haven't (Y/N)?" Trevor asked. Blushing insanely, I shook my head a firm 'no.' He didn't believe me. Putting his muscular hands on my pants, he slides them down along with my panties. Looking in my panties, he noticed how wet they were. "Damn." Was all he said. "You must really want me," Trevor said with a devilish smirk as he hovered above me. Looking down, I couldn't help but have a toothy grin on my lips.

"Hey Trevor, can I try something?" I ask him innocently. Taking note mentally in his brain, he shrugs. I pushed him off me so he laid down. The raging cock was still erecting. Trevor knew what I was going to do. Touching the head and going to the shaft, Trevor throws his head back and releasing grunts and groans. Smiling cautionary, I lick him as if he were some skin-flavored lollipop. Gasping, he watches me for a brief moment before putting his head down again. Feeling his hands snake on my back, he unclips my (f/c) bra in a jiffy. I started to slid my mouth down on him and rise back up then go back down. Beginning to massage his balls, he grabbed tightly onto the blankets of the bed. Knowing he was close due to his moans, I leave him only to have a pouting Trevor. Grunting, he sits up and pushes me back down on the pillows gently yet roughly.

Kissing between my breasts, he begins to lick and suck on my buds. I moan loudly and grabbed onto my (h/c) hair. Trevor kisses down my tummy until he reached the sacred region of my body. Frightened, I breathe heavily. Trevor looks at me and grabbed my hand. "I'll be gentle (Y/N)." He said making sure I was calm; which I was. I nodded as he placed his finger on my clit. This was so new, so new I wanted more. Moaning, Trevor begins to rub everywhere until he enters a long finger in the cave. Widening my eyes, I look at Trevor, who was a smirking, blushing mess. "Trevor!" I moaned out. Thrusting his finger in and out, he adds in another one. Then another one and eventually one more. Leaning down, Trevor begins to lick me up. After this lasted, I almost came in his mouth. However he pulled away.

The boner looked harder then before. I was wetter then before. Everything was ready. "Are you good?" Trevor asked me as he puts his tip on my clit. Whining, I nodded. With that Trevor slammed into me. He started to thrust but I screamed and cried as I told him to stop. Sighing, he obeys me and sits there like the gentlemen he can be sometimes. Not stopping to cry, he picks me up and places me in his lap. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. The pain flew away and renaissance into pleasure. Moaning I begin to test jump on him. Taking him by surprise, he grunts and watches me as I attempt to fuck him. God it felt incredible bouncing on him.

Trevor thrusted into me as I laid down. He took himself out and shoved himself back in and went in a messy tempo. Grabbing onto my breasts, he stares into my eyes. This lasted for at least an hour until it was time to let the sun shine over the parade. Releasing myself onto him, I nearly scream as he swiftly thrusted in me. Slowing down, he pulls out and came all over my face. He tasted so salty that it was like an entree.

Laying down on the mattress, Trevor joins me and almost immediately falls asleep. I giggle and touched his shoulder. Groaning into the sheets, I giggled and held him into my embrace. I smiled and kissed his scalp. "I love you Trevor," I whispered into his ear.

He grabs my hand and mutters a "I love you too," in me before going to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Here, would you like to borrow this? 🔪
Give it to me when you're finished!😂😂

Hope you enjoyed! I sure did enjoyed writing this smut.

Fucking kms.

Alright well see you in the one!

Chow!