Chapter 3: Thanks Frank

(QUICK AUTHOR NOTE!
Just going to have your point of view for the story. I may add in a Trevor point of view at some point but for now it's all you. Enjoy!)

Time was ticking and toking away. The sun was blazing with the rays it produced. Heat waves were everywhere; let alone me frying up a single piece of bacon. Except I'm not single-so to speak. I became extremely bored. I didn't want to just hide from Trevor or from L. I suppose walking couldn't hurt me. Right?

I roamed the Sandy Shores examining the worn down stores and homes as I though poverty hit hard here. Or if it was the Senora Desert that took its toll. I don't know. I wouldn't want to live here. The only good reason why I would ever consider moving up here is the silentness. Other than barking dogs and the croaking of birds, it seems awfully nice here.

Making my way to the nearest 24/7 (which Trevor's trailer was behind) to grab an ECola and maybe an Egochaser. Trevor only offered me beer; for which I assumed it was expired and warmed from the treacherous sun. I remembered running here and spotting the store. God it was such a run! It's a good thing athleticism runs through my family-no pun intended.

After purchasing some snacks, my phone rang out and vibrated along my pocket. Grabbing my phone and answering it, I took a bite from my Egochaser.
"Yo (Y/N) I'm by the barber shop. Where you at?" Franklin asks me. Stepping outside I see his exotic like car. I waved my arm around.
"Okay see yah."

His car drives down the sandy street and stops beside me. Franklin rolls down his window. "Yo what up home girl?" Franklin greets me while giving him a fist pump.
"Nothin much. Had a run in with the coppers," I mentioned as I got in the car and didn't bother to fastened my seat belt.
"What for?" Franklin asks as he drives away from the convenient store.
"Robbing a store." I murmur making Franklin surprised.
"Woah. Desperate that you hadda steal?"
"Only for L."
"Shit."

It got silent for a moment. Only a moment. "L wanted some cash," I say breaking the silence. "I didn't know what to do since he needed it then. So I...yeah." I say playing with my (h/c) shyly. Franklin nodded along with my words.
"Don't let L get you around like that," Franklin said. "He like that. I knew him ever since we was kids. I know how he runs things. His way or the highway, especially round women."

I stared blankly out the car window. Franklin turns on the radio to Radio Los Santos and the song A.D.H.D by Kendrick Lamar booms out through the vehicle. I sigh defeatedly. "Yeah he does that a lot. How am I supposed to stick up for myself?" I asked like a child whose wondering what's real and what isn't.

Franklin dwells in his thoughts and then answers my question cooly. "You be you. Be confident. Never let him bring you down. Especially L." I nodded taking in his words.

What if I'm too weak?

Eventually we made it over to Franklin's mansion-like house. It was really nice people from his work gave him a house; especially this house. Even Chop is living of full luxury!

I got out of his car and ran down the steps and found Chop laying in his dog house on the patio. "Chop Chop!" I squealed making the Rottweiler wake up from his rest. He humbled his way towards me and I wrapped my arms around him in a warm hug.

Franklin's heavy footsteps are sounded on the steps. "What up Chop?" He asked his dog. I'm pretty sure since it's just him and Chop, Franklin probably talks to him as if Chop were human. The muscled dog barks back making Franklin smirk.

"Aight dog you hood," Franklin says making me laugh. Walking in his house with Chop following along, I slouched down on his couch. Chop lays down on his bed.

Franklin walks over with a bag of chips in his hands. He offers me some and I gladly rip the bag from his hands and devoured half the bag. "Damn! Bitch be hungry!" He says while laughing causing me to crack up.
"Sorry man! Tre-L-L didn't provide much food..." I stumbled mentally cursing myself. Franklin stopped eating after swallowing chip.

"Who Tre?" He asks me. I gulped. "I forgot L's name?" I literally asked him. I mentally broke my teeth. "Tre...Tre...Trevor...Trevor?" Franklin figures out.

I subsided my hands nervously. Franklin looked at me. "You wanted to get away not because of L, but from Trevor?"

This man knows me better than anyone else. He even knows me better than my own mother.

"Yeah..." Franklin's brown eyes widen from shock. "How did you even meet T?" I sighed plainly.
Telling him the whole story, Franklin seemed surprised yet shocked at the scenario.

"That's a little odd. I known T for awhile. I would expect him to kill someone if they entered that trailer. He must see something special in you." Franklin says making me think.

Then why did Trevor lash out on me and kicked me out. But then again he then begged me to stay when I ran off.

"But Trevor yelled at me to get off of his property!" I say laughing a little bit. Franklin nods. "Trevor has anger issues. I once laughed at him from when he tripped over a fence when entering my old aunts house. God damn did he freak out on my ass! But just remember to play cool," Franklin says making me smile.

Me and Franklin never had a love relationship or anything of the matter. Despite Franklin being sexy hot with his abs and his piercing dark eyes, I never found interest in him. We're just very close friends and that's all we ever will be. Besides with him and his ex girlfriend can be weird too.

Franklin offered me to stay the night or for however long I want to. He let me stay in his spare bedroom. It was (f/c) with a wallpaper of (favorite pattern) with my other favorite color. The bed was nicely made.

There was even a walk in closet with a large mirror; kinda like Franklin's room. Not to forget a dog bed for Chop. And yes he will be staying with me too!

"Thank you Frank, this is really nice. I owe you one." I said hugging him.
"Aye no problem. We all get like this sometime." Franklin says shutting the door behind me. Looking in the closet, there were no clothes! I need to go shopping tomorrow.

It's 10:37 and I'm tired. Stripping off my out fit and just in my bra and panties, I crawled into the bed and wrapped myself around the blankets. Turning off the lamp, I close my eyes to drift off to sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking about Trevor. I wanted to stay with him a little longer if he weren't a dick. But he seems so scary, but I think there's another unknown side to him.

And I'm going to find it.