Ch 8

Jisoo pov

He's kissing me...why is he kissing me?!?

I saw in the corner of my eye that y/n was standing at the door listening in the moment he hugged me..

I saw the hurt in her eyes..

Does she like Jungkook?

Or perhaps..

Love him?..

I saw the shine of her tears rolling down her cheeks as she saw us. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook neck to deepen our kiss and I closed my eyes not wanting to see her cry anymore.

I love Y/N..

and Im not going to let Jungkook take her away from me...

dont stay hurting too long y/n..

I love you too much to see you love him..

When I heard her leave and run upstairs I quickly pushed Jungkook off of me because I couldn't stand the feeling of his lips on mine anymore.

3rd persons pov

Jungkook sat up in awkwardness as he can't get the feeling of her lips off of his lips and he could feel all the heat in his body rush to his cheeks.

"A-are you B-blushing?" Jisoo asks as she sat up.

"A-aniyo!"

"Hm.."

"I need to get sick" she ran upstairs as she rushed into her bedroom. Jungkook quickly run after her but stopped as he passed by y/n room.

Her door was slightly opened enough to see her mirror. He saw through the mirror that she was on the floor of her room leaning on her bed as she cried her eyes out.

Jungkook pov

This is the second time I'm seeing y/n cry today..

Her sobs are like a stab in my heart every tear she shed melts my soul, I don't understand why my heart does this whenever she's crying..

The two girls that I love so much has shed tears today..

The girl I am madly in love with..

And..

The girl who's my best friend..

It hurts me to see them both cry.. But why is it that whenever y/n cries..

My whole world turns dark..

I will never understand...

I quickly walked away from her door and went straight to Jisoo door hesitation filling me as I doubt my decision on entering her room.

Just as I was about to knock she flung the door open startling me.

"Omo! You scared me!" She held her chest as she breathed in and out.

"Oh sorry.."

"Do you want anything? Im about to shower"

"Oh then I'll go" I answered as I fast walked down the stairs before my dirty mind took over me.

Aish Jungkook get a hold of yourself!!

A week later.

Y/N has been staying home all day and night for a whole week. She couldn't eat nor sleep.

Jisoo and Jungkook were officially dating...

She heard the news the morning after they kissed when Jisoo asked her for an advice whether she should say yes or no. But the weak and unspoken truth was never told.