Ending pt 1

Y/N and Jungkook let go of each other seeing the person in front of them boiling with anger and confusion.

"Make me marry her?!? Me?!? Whos forcing you to marry me?!? " Jisoo spoke out with pure anger.

"Jisoo...I can explain.." y/n was about to go towards her but Jisoo slapped her the second she took a step.

"Stay away from me!" Jungkook quickly held y/n behind him to try to protect her.

"Jisoo...Violence isn't the answer!...lets talk at home!" Jungkook pleaded but Jisoo stood firm looking at two of them.

"How long? How long have you two been fucking behind my back?!? How fucking long?!?" Jisoo screamed making everyone on the street look at them. She hit Jungkook in the chest as she's crying herself from frustration.

"Jisoo....stop...please...you're making a scene.." Jungkook tried to hold her arms but Jisoo shoved him back hard making him fall back at y/n making her fall to the ground.
But she was held back up when Taehyung came to help.

"You! She's your Fiancé!!! And she's been fucking your friend!!! Why are you just standing there?!?" Jisoo asked Taehyung who seemed to be lost in his words. The people around are starting to get amused by the scandal that's happening before their eyes.

"Jisoo...lets go home.." Jungkook was about to grab her hand but she avoided him and quickly moving behind him grabbing y/n by the hair and pulling her away from the two guys whos securing her.

"Jisoo!" Y/N yells from the pain that she's experiencing from Jisoo.

"Stop!" Y/N yanks her hand away from her hair even if it hurt her even more.
She backed away from Jisoo and stared at her with just pure anger like her.

"You're making a scene!! Stop it!" Y/N finally fed up from Jisoos actions and harsh words.

"Im making a scene?!? You being all lovey dovey with my fiancé isnt?!?"

"Lovey dovey?!? You are so blinded by your own ego you didn't see that I was trying to get him off!!"

Jisoo was breathing hard and the more words y/n had spoken she's getting more aggravated. The two boys stood in their spot knowing that if they interfere at the moment it just might get worse. None of them has seen this angry side of y/n...they weren't sure whether this was a good thing or not.

"How long?....how long have you been with Jungkook?.."Jisoo asks her hand curled into a fist.

"Does it matter?!?"

"Yes! Yes it does matter!!! How fucking long have you been stealing my man?!?"

Y/N scoffed at her. "Your man?!? He was mine first to begin with!! I loved him first! He loved me..."

"He loved you? What? Pretending to be me!!! Have you even told him? That all these years...you have been lying to him!"

"Yes! He does! And it didn't take him long to realise he loves me!"

"And you led me to believe that I was the one he loved?!? And you call yourself my best friend?!? You're horrible!"

"Im horrible?!? I love Jungkook! So damn much it hurts every second that we're apart! I would give him the world....give him my everything!! But I chose to leave him! For you! I tried to move on so that he could see that even if he tries to fight this he'll realise that he's fighting for something alone...but I realised that even I can't move on....not when my mind and heart is constantly beating...for him...Call me a horrible friend...A slutty best friend....but those words just made me realise that...If you were in my position...you would have never given up the love of your life...your soulmate...so that you're best friend, someone you treat like a sister, could be happy...you would have never done the same for me..."
y/n voice breaks at her last sentence and her face is soaked from her own tears falling. She took one last look at Jisoo and turned on her heel, breaking through the crowd and walking away.

Taehyung quickly runs after her leaving Jungkook looking down not moving from his spot until Jisoo does. He knows that Taehyung will take care of y/n at a state like this but he felt so bad for Jisoo...finding out the truth like this..so he stayed...

Taehyung ran through the crowd that built up over time during the scene. He looked for y/n but he could only catch a glimpse of her every once in a while. When he exited the crowd he saw her running so fast.
He quickly runs just a little fast than her hoping to catch up.
When he did he stops her.

"Y/N.." he holds her wrists and stops her from moving anywhere else. He walks up in front of her. She looks up to him with her blurry puffy eyes.
He wipes them away and hugs her tightly.

"Shhhh its okay..."

"Ta-" she could hardly breathe from short air coming into her lungs from her sobbing.

"Its okay.." he rubs her back trying to calm her feeling his own shirt soak.

"Taehyung.." she pulls away from his chest and looks at him.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"P-please..."

"Please?...please what.." he whispers softly.

"Bring me somewhere.....somewhere far.."

_______________________
💜