Ch 10

Jungkook pov

I get so mad whenever Taehyung hyung gets any where near y/n!! I guess its my protective side showing.... y/n is my best friend and I dont want my playboy hyung to be anywhere near her!

What he ends up liking her?

Or worse..

Her liking him...

But why is it bad? Because he's a playboy? But he can change..maybe y/n could change him...
But why does my heart disagree with that so damn much? Picturing her with another man makes me want to keep her in my pocket..
Stop being over-protective Jungkook!!

Do I like her?

Is that why? I can't! She's my best friend! And I have a girlfriend! Jisoo! Who I've been waiting for since the day I laid eyes on her..
For her to be called mine..

But the thought of calling y/n....mine..
That's something that my heart seems to settle with..

Ugh what is happening?!?!? I CAN'T LIKE Y/N!
But what if my heart won't stop? What if the reason Im so keen on having y/n around so much.. why my heart flutters and beats so fast when she's around..why I get a sudden rush of happiness the kind of feelings I have never felt with Jisoo... I mean...I did have these feelings back then..but when we met in person it was as if my heart instantly connected with y/n...but why?...

But what if the real reason was right in front of me all along..

I L-

"JUNGKOOK" She screams as I spilled all the soup I was holding by the door. Shit! What am I doing.

"Jungkook what the hell?!?" Taehyung asks me as I closed the door behind me.

"S-sorry...Uhm...you can go h-hyung..I can take care of her myself now" I replied after settling everything on the table that I bought, but it already looks like Taehyung got them already?

"H-hyung did you buy these?" I said pointing at all the possible type of medicine on the table.

"Uh yeah I wasn't sure which one was the right one..so I bought all kinds."

"You didn't have to Taehyung.." y/n looked at him and smiled genuinely back.

"Hyung..you can go"

"No Im staying..I want to get to know y/n"
They smiled at each other as I stood here like an idiot. What am I now that third wheel!?!?

"No leave"

"Jungkook! Let him stay!" Y/N looks at me disappointed.

"Y/N you need to rest! You guys can get to know eachother tomorrow" I said firmly. Ugh come on Hyung just leave us alone.

"Ok..I'll see you tomorrow.." he walked out of the room and gave her a wink? Pff playboy!

But... she's blushing?

"Aish will you stop!"

"Huh?"

"Flirting! Even when your sick!"

"Ugh go away Jungkook!"

"Here take this.."

3rd person pov

Jungkook sat on the same bed she was lying on and handed her the medicine he bought himself.

"Taehyung already gave me medicine.."

"Oh"

"Im going to sleep.."

Jungkook watched as she lied back down pulling the blankets over her head to avoid him. He didn't understand why you were suddenly so cold to him.. what changed from the last time you guys were together.. he just got his best friend back and to think that she was drifting away little by little is like a piece of his soul is being cut away piece by piece.