Ch 33

"Really?!?" Y/N's Eomma stood up overly-joyed from what her daughter just told her. Y/n nods at her, she pulls her own daughter into her embrace along with Taehyung.

"Ahhhhhhh....Y-" Y/N eomma started to tear up as she looks at her own daughter hand in hand with the man she's marrying.

"You're Appa would have been proud of you.."

"We're having a double wedding!!!!" Jisoos mother cheered on as she stands up as well.

In the midst of everyone getting excited and the hyungs awkwardly tries to join in...y/n never took her eyes off the man she wishes shes marrying instead.
It was as if everything started moving slow and it was only them that mattered... they didn't dare to look anywhere else than each other.

When Taehyung lets go of y/n hand after he was pulled into an embrace with one of his hyungs, Jungkook took this chance to walk over to her. He didn't care anymore who saw or who was watching...he wanted to be near her.

Y/N pov

My eyes started to water watching him make his way towards me. I want to run straight to him, to feel his embrace... his touch...

He stopped right in front of me and I couldn't hear anything else other than my own heart beat. Its beating to fast my chest started to feel numb...my whole body feels numb.

"......Congratulations...." he spoke so softly reaching his hand out for me to shake. Hes being so formal and I hate it.

I took his hands into mine and I couldn't stop the tears thats escaping...Just like his... we both didn't let go..we just stood there holding each others hands looking into each others eyes. Our eyes both spilling with emotions.

I love you Jeon Jungkook

I love you Jeon Jungkook.....I love you...please remember that...Your the love that my hearts been savoring.

You are the love thats been given to me...my happiness and joy...

My body, heart and soul..wasn't made for the kind of love you have given me...I didn't deserve your love...

Jungkook pov

I held onto her hand...I dont want to let go...I know in my heart and soul that I cant...
I don't know where I can ever find the strength to let go of her.....
I love you y/f/n....remember that...

You are the love thats been given to me...my happiness and joy...

3rd persons pov

They both still stood there hand in hand and everyone is starting to notice how their just lost in their own worlds both their eyes filled with tears.

"Yah!...why are you making my best friend cry?!? She just got engaged!" Jisoo quickly pulled them back into realityThey both looked around and let go of each other. Jisoo quickly hugged y/n making Jungkook move multiple steps away.

"Y/N..." jisoo started looking down as she slowly pulls away from the hug.

"Im sorry...about earlier...I acted so harshly and roughly...." Jisoo slowly looked up at y/n.

"Its...fine.." Jisoo quickly hugged her again. She wants to just push aside the fact that Jungkook and y/n caught some feelings...because to her at the end of the day...shes the one he's marrying...

~~~

Its late in the night and Jisoos and y/n Eommas already planning a double wedding. The hyungs have left leaving Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung is outside on the garden remembering this night..how he came here with no intentions of proposing and yet he's coming home an engagement man. He doesn't know what to feel about it yet...but at the moment...he's happy.

"....hyung..." he looked back and he sees Jungkook walking slowly towards him. He hasn't heard him call him that in so long...or talk to him at all. He suddenly felt even more happy.

Jungkook stood beside him looking at the dark sky. "I guess....congratulations in order.........Congratulations..." Jungkooks voice breaks from refraining himself from being weak in front of his own hyung.
Taehyung felt how broken he sounds and felt his heart sink. This isn't what he wanted...he didn't want his doensaeng hurt...but he didn't think about it....
How much he's been hurting Jungkook every second he spent with y/n....every time it does come to mind he pushes it aside because he's so happy being with y/n...
he's been selfish..."typical Taehyung"...he thought.

"Im...sorry...Jungkook..." Even he knows that saying sorry isn't enough at all.

"Take care of her....please..." Jungkook looks down wiping his tears thats escaped his pooling eyes.

"Give her the life she deserves

"Give her the life she deserves...the love she needs.........her love...is worth more than any gold out there....please....please make her happy..." Jungkook kneels down on the ground in front of his hyung...begging him to make this promise. Taehyung has never seen him done this for anything....Taehyung felt his own cheeks soak with his warm tears seeing his doensaeng kneeling on the ground begging him.

Taehyung quickly picked him up pulling him into his embrace. Trying to calm him down.
Taehyung knew what he had to do...even if it meant to sacrifice his own heart....just for Jungkook.

"I cant promise you that Jungkook..." Taehyung spoke straightening his posture making Jungkook look at him dead serious.

"Wh-what?!?" Jungkook grabbed his collar not caring if he's older.

"Only you can do that....not me.." Taehyung started off making Jungkook loosen his grip on his collar.

"Wh-"

"I'll help you...." Taehyung grabs Jungkooks wrists and pushes it off of him.

"Help me? With what?!?"

"To get her back"

_____________

AHHH This FF is nearly over😭😭😂😂

Oh my god!! THANK YOU FOR THE 1K💜💜💜💜