Ch 29

"Wh-what....Tae-" She was cut off from Taehyung kissing her forehead. Fighting every urge to kiss her on the lips. He pulled away looking at the girl who's as bright as red and eyes wide open.

"It doesn't have to mean that....we're dating...I told you...not yet..." he explains smiling at her genuinely to show her that he's serious.
She closes her eyes still leaning onto his touch thats holding her close, she doesn't want to reject him, she doesn't want to hurt him either...

~few weeks later~

Weeks past by and Jungkook is growing restless, his plan not really going the way he wants... his plan being that making y/n look for a man to marry so that she'll realise that she can't because she's madly in love with Jungkook just as much as he is to her....he's starting to believe that maybe she wasn't.... he was simply in love..all alone.... thats why it was so easy for her...

"Jungkook-ah!!!!" Jisoo screams in his face when he wasn't paying attention at their dinner date.

"Huh?" He asks realising that he was daydreaming all over again.

"Aish....yah! Is this how being married to you going to be?!?....." she scolded him making everyone else in the restaurant look at them.

"Yes! If you don't like it then you can go!" Jungkook says but face palming himself after saying it louder than her making everyone pity her.

"What?" Jisoo spoke almost so weakly shocked that Jungkook could say that so easily.

"Jisoo...I-"

"Save it!! Yah! We're getting married in a month! I dont want to fight..." she felt a stab in her heart.

Jungkook stares at Jisoo trying his best to return the feelings he once had for her, before he knew...what his heart wants...he's willing to just give in....but how can he if his heart is being held by another girl...the girl he's longing for.

"Come on..." Jungkook stands up after paying the bill, he reaches for her hand to hold it but the feeling of her touch is so different...but he still held it and smiled at her.

They both headed towards the mall for a walk around. He stopped in his tracks completely freezing seeing who was coming out of a clothes shop...y/n.....and Taehyung.

Her hands in his..the way she smiles with...him... he felt his whole world shatter seeing her smile..when he once thought that only he could bring out that smile...but he was wrong.

"Look! Oppa! Y/N" Jisoo was about to shout for her name but he stops her.

"Please...don't.." he pleads not wanting to face y/n seeing how happy she is now...and how miserable he looks...
But Jisoo still calls out for her completely ignoring Jungkooks requests.

Y/N pov

Taehyung and I just went shopping because he's allowing me to dress him up!! I got overly excited because I dont like the way he dresses up like a fuckboi from America...

We both just left a shop and he intertwined our hands together.. His touch is completely different from the touch Ive been longing for...Jungkook's....
Taehyung is trying so hard to make me forget him and Im thankful for him because most of the time he does take my mind off of him...but its the little things that remind me of Jungkook...

We were about to make our way towards a different shop when I heard my name being called followed by running steps.
I turned around and I saw Jisoo running towards us...hand in hand with Jungkook.

"What are you both doing?" She asks but I couldn't answer her staring at their hands intertwined with each other.

"Dancing! We're shopping clearly! What else!" Taehyung answers back sarcastically but it seems that I'm the only one who realised.