Ending pt 1.5

Jungkook pov

I stood at the door of their house along side Jisoo whos hesitating to go in, I looked at her unable to read what she's feeling right now. This isn't how I imagined everything would turn out. I always knew that one day Jisoo would find out...but not this way..

She was about to turn the door knob when I stopped her hands. "Jisoo.."
she quickly yanks her hand back gently,not too harsh probably tired from all that's happened.
She looks my direction while looking down still not able to look at me in the eye.
"Dont worry....weddings off." She then quickly opened the door shutting it before I could say anything else.

Im suppose to be delighted right now....but seeing that Jisoo, who I still treat as someone whos close to me...hurt because of me...and y/n... I guess I never tried to even look at it from her perspective. I always looked at it as y/n being selfish just because she didn't want to hurt her best friend...now I understand that.

I took a cab home since I didn't drive here to begin with I came with V hyung, speaking of him...where is he? Did he catch up to her?...
If he did where did they go?
He probably brought her home...my home..since thats where he's staying.

I arrived in front of the house but I don't see his car. I quickly payed and got off, I entered the house to only see that no ones home not even my hyungs nor parents. I decided to lie down on the couch to wait and see when they're all coming back...mainly waiting for V hyung..so I could ask how it went with y/n.

~Next day~

I woke when the sun beaming in through the curtains. I got up and realised I was still on the couch...wtf? Did I sleep the whole day and night?!? Aishhh!!

I went up to my room to shower and get dressed.

3rd person pov

Jungkook made his way to Taehyungs room too talk to him but he noticed that he wasnt there anymore. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration realising that he just missed Taehyung! He took his phone out dialling his number but there was no answer.

He tried again while at the same time getting in his car. He started the car and threw the phone on the seat when Taehyung didn't answer again. He decided to just make his way to Y/N and Jisoos house. He knew he was being stupid to even try and go there but he needed to see y/n....

He stopped in front of the house and noticed that no car was in the drive way. But he still wanted to try. He knocked at the door and he was greeted by a house cleaner who knows him already and gladly escorted him in.

He ran up the stairs to go straight to y/n room but as he passed by Jisoos room he saw that it was a mess...He suddenly felt all of his courage and confidence to be here float away.
He quickly fast walked to y/n room he saw that the door was opened slightly. He pushed it even more to see a figure sitting at the edge of the bed with her back facing him. But he noticed that it wasn't y/n.

"Jisoo?" He finally got her attention and she turned around.

"What.."

"She's not here.." Jisoo spoke turning her back again.

"Uh....o-okay.." he didn't want to ask more knowing that it will be awkward if he tries and ask her where y/n was.

"Do you not get it?!?" Jisoo stood up walking closer to him.

"Get what?"

"She's not here!" Jungkook grew confused.

"O-okay.."