Ch 24

Y/N pov

After Jisoo had left I gathered up all my thoughts and stood by my window thinking over things. Is the real reason Jungkook came here is to marry Jisoo? Aishhh I better stop making accusations again! I should wait for an explanation from him.

I dont want to hurt Jisoo, but... in order for Jisoo to not get hurt...Id be the one to get hurt instead..

Love or Friendship?...

My mind was so occupied I didn't even hear the door open and lock. I was only then pulled back into reality when I felt two pair of arms lock me in place giving me warmth and a sense of security.. I already know who it is.
Jungkook..

"Hey..." he cooed as he snuggles into my neck sending shivers all the way down to my spine.

Him back hugging me suddenly reminds me of that morning...the morning he proposed. The feelings of that morning suddenly started coming back but a sudden cloud of sadness has taken over it remembering that Jisoo is the one he should be doing this to.

3rd person pov

She didn't want him to let her go. She held the hands that hugging her and wiped her tears away.

"Are you crying?" He asked worried. Jungkook turns her around and cups her face wiping her tears away with his thumbs.
She looked down not wanting to see his face.

"Hey...look at me.." he says softly lifting her chin up with his fingers making her finally look at him.

"Look..about Jisoo....we're going to talk to th-"

"And what?!? Be together happily?!?"

"Yes! Is that so hard to believe?!? Everything will work out! We'll talk to her! Together remember?" He brings her closer to his body hugging her tighter as if she was to float away any second.

She couldn't speak nor make a single sound to agree with him, the feeling of unsure and loss is too big thats its clouding every single judgment she had, but he was determined, he loves the girl that right in front of him, no one else. And the thought of losing her and marrying another girl scares him so much he could feel his heart and future darken.

"You are the one Im marrying...,I love...You and only you!...I want my future to be with you.. I want my worst days to be spent with you brighting it up...I want...You to be the girl that walks down that aisle...I want you..." he lifts her chin and brings her face closer to his and places a kiss on hers making her feel the passion and love he has for her.

Y/N pov

I love Jungkook so damn much it hurts to think if we were away for a second I miss him already. Seeing him all alone, feeling him so close, hearing his voice, waking up next to him. If that isn't heaven I dont know what is...

I want to marry Jungkook.....
Its okay to be selfish every once in a while right?
This will hurt Jisoo...

I looked into his eyes wrapping my arms around his neck. "I want my future to be with you too....I want...to marry you.." I crashed our lips together feeling him smile into kiss.

"I love you" he whispers softly in my ears as he hugs me tightly.

"I love you too.." I hugged him back just as tight.

"Tonight...at dinner...we'll talk to them together..." he cups my face kissing my forehead.
I nod agreeing back to him.

Its time I get a little bit selfish for myself..

Im sorry Jisoo....
But I love him too...

Will y/n really do this?
________________
💜