Ch 17

"Wtf?!?" She tried her best to calm down now t wanting the maid to hear them, but then she remembered that this room was SOUND FUCKING PROOF!!

"Oh don't worry y/n...I won't touch you...Im not going to lose that easy.." he smirks as he leans closer to her hair smelling in her scent.

"J-"

"You're the one whos going to want to touch me..."

"Good luck.." she smiles confidently at the door.

"Then turn around.."

She could feel her heart beat so fast knowing that she wont be able to turn around having him so close to her body she's not even sure what she'll do.. but she does know one thing..

She's craving him just as much..

"Let me go.." she spoke.

"You're going to have to turn around first."

"No!"

"Why not? Afraid you'll lose?"

She quickly turned around and faced him sternly with a straight face not wanting to give in. He stared at her sternly as well moving in inch by inch, both wanting to give in but was too keen on winning. She held her breath every inch he moves.

He's fighting every urge to kiss her finding it harder for himself.

"Fuck!" He walked back as he laid his body on his bed in frustration.

She breathed out as she leaned on the door.

"Uhm.."

"This is going to he hard.." he ran his fingers through his hair as he sat up to face her.

"Hm" she nodded in agreement.

"No kissing.." he started.

"No touching.." she followed.

"By touching..what do you mean?"

"Like..how couples would touch each other.."

"Like how?"

"Holding hands.."

"Ugh"

"Hugging.."

"Wtf?!? Best friends can hug!"

"Fine!"

"Just touch me like how we used to.."

He stared at the girl who's just simply leaning on the door and yet he was still finding everything she does beautifully.. he smiled as he admired her body features and facial features..how he never noticed them before because he was blinded by finding love so fast.

"I love you.." he stated again smiling at her.

"Ok" she smiled so awkwardly at him as she looked up.