Ch 34

"G-get her back?.." Jungkook takes a step back away from his hyung who he thinks isn't in his right mind.

"Yes!..." Taehyung looks away from him knowing that if he looks at Jungkook he'll notice that Taehyung doesn't want to do this, but he has to.

"I realised now...that...you will both live a miserable life....I thought maybe in time...Y/N can learn to love me...but I realised now that even if she does....You will never learn to love Jisoo...won't you?..."

"Hyung...." Jungkook is mesmerised by his own hyung.

"Let me finish!"

Jungkook quickly shut his mouth listening carefully to his hyung.

"I will help you get y/n back..."

"But how? Ive done everything! She would never ever...hurt Jisoo..."

"Be a man Jungkook! Be the man that she deserves! You're our Golden Maeknae and yet you can't even make the girl you love be with you?!?"

"I am being a man hyung!"

"Then why did you make her want to marry someone else?!? You pushed her away the second it got hard! You told her that you'll only marry Jisoo if she marries someone else...you're making her give her time to another man! Her affection to another man! She was forced to give her attention away with the ultimatum you have laid on the tables!!"

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook seeing that its finally sinking in his head.

"When it comes to love....you must fight!...fight for her!....Be a man!" Taehyung grabbed his shoulders shaking him frantically allowing him to finally think.

"B-"

"No buts.."

"Hyung!...I-"

"Yah! Listen to me will you!"

"I am listening! But you don't understand! She loves Jisoo!"

"And you love her! Not her best friend!!..."

"So what do I do...."

"Well what was your plan to begin with...you must have had a plan thats why you laid out this ultimatum."

".....I wanted her to realise that....she loves me too much to marry just someone else for life.."

"Then lets continue the plan.."

"H-how?!? Ive already waited for her to realise! But...here we are now....she's engaged...to you.."

"I'll make her back out..." Taehyung looks down feeling his heart hurt and break...when he finally thought he got the girl...but he's going to lose her anyway.... just for Jungkook.

"How?.."

"Leave it to me.."

~Next day~

Y/N pov

I woke up early knowing that if I woke up the normal time Eomma and everyone else in the house will be talking about this wedding, and I just..I can't...not now...

I just want to let it sink in first that I'm engaged.

And at the same time I want to talk to Taehyung..we haven't talked properly since that proposal in the balcony because everything that happened afterwards just became a blur.

I dialled his number as I got out of the shower picking something to wear.

"Hello?" His voice ringing in my ears.