Ch 13

Y/N pov

I woke up to the feeling of someones breathing on my face? I opened my eyes slowly and I see Jungkook sleeping so close to me, I flutter my eyes everytime he breathes out.
Why is he here?
Why are we so close?
Wtf?!?

Just as I was about to take his arms thats securely around me I realised that he was shirtless...oh my god...
Wait...So am I?..:

I quickly kicked him away from me and wrapped the blanket around my body, he fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

"Ughhh what the hell.."

"WHAT THE HELL?!? IM THE OHE WHO SHOULD BE SAYING THAT!" I leaned my back against the wall of the room while the blanket is still wrapped around me.

"Wh-...oh..."

"Yeah OH!"

"You were soaking wet and so was I...and you were freezing cold...I just wanted to make you warm.." he said sitting back down at the edge of the bed with his back turned against me.
Only then did I remember what happened yesterday..

I remember being in pain and seeing Jungkook and trying to get to him but then everything just went pitch black..
I thought it was a dream..

"T-thanks.."

He turned around and smiled at me.
"Anytime.."

I felt really awkward and embarrassed when he looked at while i was only in my bra wrapped in a blanket. I quickly grabbed a whit tshirt that was on the ground and pointed at him to turn around.

"Haha seriously?"

"Jungkook turn around!"

"I've already seen it" he said laughing.

"Wtf?!?"

"Y/N we slept on the same bed Topless!"

3rd person pov

She could feel her face turn bright red from embarrassment and she sunk down to the floor of the room.

"Kyeopta!" Jungkook says as he turns around covering his eyes for her to put on her top.

"Ugh! This isnt my top! Where's mine?!?"

"Just put my one on!"

"What about you?"

"Don't like seeing me topless?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Joking!" He says as he laughs so hard.

She sat back down on the bed with her back facing his and they stayed in silent as they let the awkwardness fill the room.

She knew she had to explain now..

"J-Jungkook.."

"Dont.."

"B-"

"Im not mad..if thats what you're wondering.."

She quickly stood up and faced him.

"Why aren't you?!!"

He got confused and stood up himself facing her leaving the bed as the only obstacle in between them.

"Do you want me to?"

"God dammit YES!"

"What?"

"Why aren't you mad?...I thought you were mad..because.."

"Because of yesterday?..."

"Hm.."