Ch 32

"Marry me...."

I stood there looking at him dead serious in the eyes to get any hint if this was any of his jokes or not. But unfortunately I couldn't see any...
I can't marry Taehyung....I don't like him like that...I have been trying and trying but...my heart remains the same..
But if I don't marry someone...Jungkook will leave Jisoo at the alter and she'll be broken...and it'll be all my fault.... The weddings in less than month, how in the world can I find someone else to marry.....other than Taehyung. He's so good to me and without a doubt...I know he'll love me unconditionally.

But I still can't....

"Taehyung...I-Im sorry...b-" I was cut off when a voice spoke from the door of the balcony.

"Sorry for interrupting....but...before you say anything y/n....." My Eomma began to speak as she walked closer, Taehyung and I let go of each other and took a step back.

"Can you please give us a second Taehyung.." She spoke softly at him rubbing his arm. He quickly obliged and walked back into the room leaving me and my mother.

"Y/N..." she started off.

"You should....accept his proposal..." she held onto my hands looking so dearly at me. I still couldn't answer and I just let her speak.

"You should stop waiting....for him.." I looked at her and I saw her looking down at Jungkook. What? Does she know?

"F-for him?.."
I asked pretending not to know anything.

"Yes...for Jungkook..."

"I don't..know wh-"

"I know you're the reason he those doubts in his eyes.....the reason why he's so hesitant when it comes to his marriage to Jisoo..."
I looked down knowing that if I look at her she'll know it was true.

"I see the way he looks at you...the way you look at him...but y/n...he loves Jisoo...because if he didn't...he wouldn't be here...at his engagement party.." another tear escaped my eyes but my mother wiped it off.

"I-I...." I started off but Im finding it hard to speak knowing that a sob will come along.

"Marry Taehyung...find happiness in him...he's a good guy...he's financially stable now...and will be for a long time...hes already taking care of you...he loves you...and I can see that.."

"But...I dont love him.."

"You will learn to....just like me...to your Appa."

"Huh?"

"In the beginning...I was in love with Jisoo father...just like he was to me...but I was arranged to marry your father...and I had no choice....so I learned to love him...just like Jisoos father learned to love her mother.....you will learn to love Taehyung...."

Learn to love Taehyung...is it really time to officially let go....let go of my love for Jungkook?....

"Think about it...okay.." he kissed my forehead and made her way out..

3rd person pov

Y/N Eomma made her way downstairs and bumped into Jungkook on the way as he was going up.

"Jungkook-ah..." she held his arm and he turns back to look at her.

"Hm?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure Umma.."
They made their way downstairs into the living room where it was empty since the guests were outside.

"Its about y/n.." she started off and it was no joke when jungkooks eyes started to fill with worry straight away.