Chapter 3 ~ Decision of Helpfullness

(*Flashback from Hazel and Nathan*

I smiled up at him as we layed in his bed naked, all wrapped up in a green knitted blanket, cuddling close as I felt his warm breath against my neck. He was sleeping on me, his head on my chest, and his arm across my stomach, pulling him self closer to me, snuggling my body tightly, and holding me close. My heart had a feeling where I couldn't describe it. Nathan and I were meant to be together, I could feel it, but it was time to stop fooling around, I had a job to do. I'm going to regret doing this in the future.

I was trying to wiggle myself free from his grasp, trying to not wake him up, but failed to do so. "Where do you think you're going," he looked up at me with a tired-lazy-half smile on his face.

"Well, I was going to surprise you by going down the block to get you your favorite muffin," I smiled at him, brushing his hair out of his eyes. He is the most gorgeous warlock I've ever layed my eyes on. "But, now since you woke up, I don't know.." I gave him an irritated playful look. He waved his hand in the air as purple sparks trickled out of his skinny fingers. They went into my hair, moving a strand of hair that was in my face, bringing the strand behind my ear.

"Such beauty," his eyes gazed at me with awestruck. I hope he's going to forgive me in the future for what i'm about to do. "Go on now, go get me my muffin, i'll be laying in bed waiting and thinking of you," he gave me a kiss on my cheek as I smiled. He made me happy and made me feel so loved.

"Will do, my love," I got up out of bed and put on my red halter tank top, black leggings, and red boots. As I looked over my shoulder, back at Nathan, I could see he was examining me up and down, then turned around and started snuggling with the green knitted blanket again as he started drifting off back to sleep. Man, I love him. I grabbed both of my one-handed crossbows and took off to finish my mission.

As I took off out the door I went down a couple blocks to meet up with my brother and Simone in an alley. "Is he asleep?" Simone asked as he got his tranquiler gun ready.

"He should be, just don't hurt him.." I softly pleaded. Nathan was wanted for stealing a dark magic Spellbook from our Academy, hurting our headmistress in the process. He knocked her out cold and took the dark Spellbook, once he received the Spellbook and returned home to his apartment, he then used dark magic to bring his coven back to life. Nathan and his coven used to be really close to the Headmistress and the rest of us back in the years. The reason why everything turned into hell, was because Ryley was born, and Seifer's wife Ivory; Ryley's mother, hid her from him, because she knew that Seifer would use Ryley for terrible plannings in the future.

The only reason I was doing this was because Nathan's coven now hates Assassins, and they want us all dead, including the headmistress. Nathan's coven are the ones helping Seifer Vex, and is trying to capture Ryley. Nathan is on our side, but only because of his love for me. No one else cared because they still consider him as a trader. The reason why I was first assigned to start seeing Nathan was because they wanted me to get close enough to him, so that'd he trust me. Our trust turned into love.

"It's time to get this trader then," Asher demanded as he and Simone walked passed me, heading up to Nathan's apartment.

I pulled on Asher's jacket, making him stagger back as he almost lost his balance. "He is not a trader, Ash. You guy's have to believe me," I looked at both of them with pleading eyes.

"Let go of him, Hazel," Simone started to walk towards Asher and I. My brother stuck out his hand towards Simone, and blocked him from moving any closer.

Asher looked at me aggressive eyes, "It's not our fault you're in love with a trader," he pushed me back as I went stumbling on the ground. As soon as I hit the ground, Nathan appeared within thin air right next to me.