Chapter 7 ~ Wings

The Alpha howled as loud as he could, shouting for other werewolves for backup, as all three of us started backing up fast, trying to stay calm. "Kill them and keep my daughter!" Seifer yelled angrily as he was trying to get to his knees right behind us. The Alpha started approaching us, stepping over Ryley, barely noticing that she was on the ground anymore, just as Seifer stabbed Asher in the back of the leg with a knife, leaving the knife inches deep; buried into the meat of his leg. As Asher groaned in pain Nathan snapped his fingers, making himself, Ryley, Asher, Ivory, and I turn invisible. Asher muffled and breathed in pain trying to hold his scream inside of his throat so that they wouldn't hear him. He was walking as fast as he could with the knife still left buried deep within his leg, as his tears slid silently down his face with each step he took.

"Where'd you mongrels go!?" The Alpha huffed heavily as he was glaring left and right, looking everywhere for us. He ran quickly towards Seifer to help pull him up from the ground, and onto his feet.

"Find them now!" Seifer ordered as he leaned against the wall where steam was still coming out of, trying to catch his balance from still being dizzy from when Asher hit him with the pipe. We quickly ran to Ryley who was still unconscious on the ground, and Asher picked her up in his arms, since I was holding her mother in mine. The invisibility spell wore off on all of us just as we were about to head towards the door. "There you are!" he yelled as he grabbed the pipe off the ground that Asher had hit him with.

"Quickly, out the door!" Nathan pointed to the door, then quickly snapped his fingers again, making us all invisible. Asher was invisible but you could still see the trail of blood slowly leaking on the ground, making it obvious where he was at. We were out where people were dancing, singing, and having a good time; but some wolves were fast walking towards the Alpha; who was behind us. I quickly ran throughout the place and out the front door, as if I was the speed of light, so that I could bring Ivory to safety then go back to help the others. I could smell Hazel's scent a couple blocks away and quickly ran to her.

"Hazel, this is Ivory," I confirmed as I put her on her feet so that she could stand on the ground. Hazel eyeballed her up and down, seeing that Ivory still doesn't have pants on.

"Um-" Hazel started.

"Just watch her, I have to go back and help the others! Stay out of sight and stay hidden until I come back," I implied as I took off my jacket for Ivory to put around her waist.

Ivory put a hand on my shoulder just before I was about to run back, staring at me with cold eyes. "Make sure my daughter is safe," she commanded to me, and without another word from any of us, I nodded in approval, knowing I'd do anything for Ryley to be safe, and sprinted back down to the factory. I heard tables smashing and breaking against the walls as I ran back into the building, seeing that Nathan and Asher were on their way back to the door, with the Alpha and other wolves following right behind them as the rest of the people were ignoring the situation and continued dancing, singing, and doing their own thing. I sprinted right between Asher and Nathan and ran right into the Alpha, making him stumble backwards on his back onto the ground.

Nathan looked over his shoulder behind him, seeing that other wolves were coming towards me. As Nathan and Asher were running in sync, Nathan turned his head to him, "I have to help Kayn, hurry and find Hazel," he quickly demanded as Asher nodded in agreement. Nathan stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes turned to pure whiteness as he turned around, summoning a staff of electrifying bolts in his hand. The Alpha started to claw at me, ripping open my rib cage, hoping that he'd reach my heart and rip it out; but he failed, only managing to make me bleed all over him. As i was beginning to heal right away Nathan put his staff in the air and it started to electrify every single wolf in the room. Sharp howling screams were filling inside the place as the others were squirming to their knees, getting electrocuted. I was about to rip out the Alpha's heart as he was twitching on the ground, but another female witch came around the corner and blasted me with a fire ball, sending me flying back and hitting the concrete wall across the room, knocking my head against against it, sending me almost into a deep sleep as I fell hard headfirst on the concrete ground, coughing-trying to get up to my feet-and struggling to keep my eyes open.