Chapter 5 ~ Smell of Death

(*Vision*

Sharp screams pierced throughout my brain. Bodies getting torn apart as innocent human eyes were bleeding heavily from their sockets. The world was black, cold, raining, and dangerous. Crying children were being taken away from their mother's and father's arms. House's were lit on fire, suffocating people inside.

The only thing you could hear at this exact moment, was everyone's screams and cries for help. People were on their knees in a long line: men blind folded, women's mouths ducktaped shut, and teenagers getting syringes jabbed into their necks, making them fall face forward into the mucky wet mud, falling fast asleep. The mother's watched their own teenagers falling hard on their face one right after the other, falling on the ground unconscious, as their minds were getting wiped clean from all the memories they've ever had growing up. Even forgetting their own name.  Father's hearing their little ones screaming "Daddy! Mommy!" the haunting echoes roaming around the outside world as the father's and mother's were crying in a line, not being able to do a thing about it.

I focused deeper into the vision I was having. There seemed to be a brown headed man, his eyes gleaming in hatred towards everyone as he just stood there in the middle of everything, smiling as he heard everyone scream and cry. Magic was going throughout the air, evil magic. The warlocks and witches were responsible for this mess of broken hearts and children being stolen. They put the bodies of the teenagers in the back of pickups, all lying on top of each other, as they put all the little children in chains and cuffs connected to the seats on all sorts of buses, not being able to do anything about what's happening to them.

The brown headed man looked out at the long line of people and shouted, "If you would've just told me where my daughter is at, this wouldn't of happened to you!"

"I would rather sacrifice all of this than tell you where your weapon of a child is at!" a brave man that was blind folded, and on his knees, screamed back, trying to stand up with courage towards the brown haired man.

The brown haired man went over to the blind folded fool, and picked him up by his throat, digging his dirty fingernails into the mans skin. "You made a big mistake then. I will destroy all one day, this has all just begun," he snarled as he slit the throat of the blind folded man. Women were crying as they saw their fellow friend and husband bleeding from the throat, gasping for air, then rolled his eyes in the back of his head as he hit the ground hard.)

My heart was racing as I awoke in my bed. I looked around, scanning my surroundings before me, as I was trying to catch my breath.

My door opened and a head peeked into my room. "Hey, you're finally awake! I've been checking on you nonstop..," Kayn had a small smile on his face..trying to keep it to himself, and stepped in and walked towards me. He had my mother's journal in his hands.

"Get that thing away from me!" my voice shook in terror, being scared.

"Why? What happened?" Kayn asked as he stopped dead in his tracks looking at me questioningly. "I just got here a little while ago and I was told you were up in your room, and got handed this journal. Shyla told me to bring it to you," Kayn walked to a white chair that had silver lace around the backrest and sat right by my bed. He placed the journal right next to me on my bed as he looked at me with millions of questions lingering in his eyes.

"I touched the crystal on the cover..and it made me have a vision," I told him as I looked at the journal, realizing there wasn't a crystal on it anymore, seeming as if it was never even on there.

"What crystal..?" Kayn looked at me weird as if I was going crazy. "Are you okay?" he looked at me worryingly. "Did you hit your head or something?"