Dream x Reader

This story was requested by Bluerainbowstargirl thanks for the requests. Now I have never written a dream x reader story before so sorry if it's not that good.

Your point of view.
I shot up in my bed screaming for the fifth night in a row. These nightmares won't leave. I'm losing to much sleep and sometimes I won't get any at all. I tried to catch my breath and calm down but it didn't work. My breathing was out of control. I didn't want to sleep, but I passed out from lack of air.
~in dreamland~
It was all white. And it felt like I was floating. Then a saw a bright smudge in the distance. The bright smudge came closer and closer. When it was close enough, I found out it was a skeleton. He wore a blue shirt, blue shorts, a gold cape, gold boots and a gold crown.
"Hi there" he said with a smile. I just stood there with a blank face. "Uhh... hello?"
"S-sorry, I've just never seen a skeleton before." I said nervously.
"Well now you have. My name's Dream." He stuck his hand out for me to shake it.
"I'm y/n." I shook his hand gently.
"Pretty name." He said making me blush. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to make you blush." He waves his hands in front of him.
"No its fine" I reassured him.
"Thanks, looks like you have to wake up now." He said with a glimpse of sadness. "But I'll see you again. I promise" he said. Everything started fading away.
You woke up in your bed and smiled.
"Thanks dream."

I hope that was good. Thanks for reading it. Well. Bye : )