NaJ PJ x depressed reader 3

Your point of view
PJ came and spent more and more time with me and more memories of us came up.

(Flashback)
"Daddy! Daddy!!" I called as I ran into my front door.
"Hello my little princess!!" He called as he picked me up in his arms.
"Guess what daddy!" I shouted with excitement.
"What pumpkin?" He asked Setting me down and kneeling next to me.
"PJ said when we get older we're going to get married!!' I said jumping around in a circle.
"You should go get dressed into your dress then huh sweetie??" He asked, causing my eyes to sparkle.
"Okay daddy!!!"

(Flashback end)

I sat in my math class, doing all of the work I was assigned when someone walked past my desk and put a piece of paper onto the surface.
I looked at it  confusingly and opened it.

Meet me outside behind the bleachers in 20 minutes.
PJ~

I blushed and continued on with my work until it was 5 minutes until I had to meet him. I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the bathroom, which the teacher gladly approved of.
I ran outside to the field and stood where I was told, waiting for PJ, but when I turned around I saw something I wasn't ready for...

PJ's point of view
I placed that piece of paper onto Y/n's rest 20 minutes ago and I started heading out to meet her, with a small box in my hand. I'M NOT PROPOSING!! Its just a little gift.
When I got there I shoved the box in my pocket and looked up. But I saw something I wasn't ready for...
"HEY!!! YOU PUT HER DOWN!!" I demanded as the guy held a knife to her throat.
"I killed her family long ago, I just came back to finish the job." He said as he laughed like a maniac.
"Say goodnight to your boyfriend." He whispered in her ear.
I was beyond pissed!! I summoned a fairly large bone behind him when it shit up and stabbed through his stomach. But it went to far through and got her.
"Heheh, see you in hell!!" He said before he died.

My attention turned back to Y/n as she lay limp in  my arms as she shakes with fear.
"D-Does this mean... I-I'll see my parents again??" She asked.
"No! Y/n! You need to stay with me! I need you here!" I cried as the purple tears fell from my eyes. "R-Remeber when we were kids, we said we'd get married and live happily ever after."

"Oh yeah... W-We did say th-that, didn't we??" She said as she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and not letting it out.

"Y/n? Y/n?! Y/n!! Please don't leave me!!" I screamed burying my head into her shoulders.
"Please..." I cried. "I love you."