PaperJam x Reader

This was requested by moonlightdragon15. Thanks for the request. :)

Your point of view

"Miss y/n! Fell took my toy!" Dream cried to me.

"Fell, if you don't share, you'll get the corner." I said to the small skeleton.

"Fine!" he grunted as he handed the toy back to dream. I pat his head and he walked off, frustrated.

Hi, I'm y/n l/n. I have the best job in the world. I work at a day care with some of the sweetest little skeletons. But there's one problem.

"Hey y/n! Can you come here?!" PaperJam called.

I have a crush on my boss. I know, how sad. But I don't know how to confess. I walked into the kitchen to see PJ with two cups of coffee.

"The kids are asleep. Wanna sit with me?" he asked.

"s-sure" I stuttered. You see, when I'm around PJ I get so nervous, I don't even know what to do. We sat in silence and PJ handed me a cup. He started to scooted closer to me. I ignored it until I heard one of the kids awake as they rushed in. It was Lust. 'oh no'

"Aww, You two are dating~" he said, and clearly two other kids were up, because next thing Blueberry and Dream came rushing in.

"Is it true?" Blueberry asked with stars in his eyes.

"Are you dating?" Dream asked with the same expression.

"I... uh... I" I couldn't speak, I was too flustered. I couldn't breathe. Then I felt PJ's hands on my cheeks. He turned my face towards his and smashed his teeth into my lips. I felt my entire face heat up as my eyes were shut tight. I heard gasping in the background. When we parted I saw Blueberry and Dream with big stars in their eyes. I looked back at PJ whose face was completely purple and his eyes were closed.

"I'm so sor-" I cut him off with another kiss and I heard more squealing. When we parted, I stared into his dreamy eyes.

"Don't be"

Bonus :)

"AAARRRHHH!!!" Blueberry screamed.

"Blueberry, What's wrong?" I asked.

"LUST TRIED TO KISS ME!!" He yelled.

PJ and I just laughed.