Coma... continued

Swapfell sans' point of view
As I sat next to the bed she was in, Undyne came into the room.
'Sans, I don't think she'd be waking up anytime soon.' She said.
'I still will wait by the human until she awakens!' I growled. 'Even if it takes a thousand years.' I said quietly hoping Undyne wouldn't hear. But she did. I looked over to her and she smile warmly at me.
'I won't tell.' She whispered.
That's the thing about Undyne, she is hard and tough on the outside. But on the inside, she has a sweet side no one knows about. No one but me anyways. Undyne left the room and poked her head back in.
'Sans? Someone wants to see her...' she said worryingly.
'Okay then...' she sent the person in and it was... Queen Toriel!?
'What are you doing here!?' I asked.
'I'm here to talk to you. About... the girls soul' she said with a creepy voice.
'Don't even think about it.' I snarled.
'Okay okay. If the girl doesn't wake up in three weeks, I will be taking her soul to set us free. If she wakes she's yours.' She spoke firmly.
I turned and looked at y/n.
'Yes queen toriel...' I said with defeat.
'Good. I will see you in three weeks.' She then walked out of the room. I sat there with tears in my sockets. Was I really going to give her over? I had to think of a way to wake her up. She is my human! And no ones going to take her from me! Not even the queen!