Ink x troubled female reader

Title says- ink x troubled female reader.

This was requested by Featherclaw78. Thanks for the request. :)

Your point of view
"Help! Anybody!" I cried as the man walked toward me with a knife. I backed up as far as I could, until I hit a wall. He came closer and closer. He was right in front of me and he pointed the knife at my throat.
"No one will help you. You worthless bitch... bye bye" the knife started to put pressure on my neck. I found it hard to breathe.
"Hey!" A voice called.

Inks point of view
I was in the void watching over the AUs, when I heard someone shout for help. I looked to see who it was. It was a young girl pressed up against a wall, with a man walking to her. I then saw the man hold a knife to her throat.
'Oh god!' I thought. 'I've gotta help her.'
I created a portal and jumped through it. I saw the man pressing the knife slowly at he skin.
"Hey!" I yelled. His attention turned to me.
"Piss off, can't you see I'm busy?" He snapped.
"Yeah, well you should think about getting away from her. Now!" I gripped my paint brush. The man laughed.
"What are you gonna do? Paint me a picture?" He said sarcastically.
I chucked. "Sure, I'll paint you a picture, but I need a canvas." I paused. "Hmm, guess you will have to do." I brushed my paint brush against his arm and snapped my fingers. His arm caught fire and he ran away in agony.
I looked back at the girl to see her passed out on the ground. I rushed to her side.
"Hey, hey wake up, you're safe now." She slowly opened her e/c eyes and looked confused.
"W-what happened?" She asked.
"He's gone okay. Don't worry." I said hugging the scared girl. She hugged back and fell asleep. I took her back to the void and sat her down to sleep.
"Sleep well." I whispered in her ear as she slept in my arms. I then soon drifted off myself.