King!Nightmare! x Queen!Pregnant!Reader!

Requested by Potion_Senpai. Thank chu! BTW, it's adorable skele nightmare.
Nightmares point of view
I was sitting in my throne, staring out the window, when a guard burst through the door. Snapping me out of my thoughts, he ran up to me panting and grabbing his stomach for air.
'Sire! Its... the queen... she must see you... now...' he said in between breaths.
'Go take a break, I will go see my love.' I saw patting his shoulder.
I walked down the hall to y/n's room. I knocked on the door quietly.
'Come in.' She said sleeply. I walked in and saw her laying in bed.
'You wanted to talk honey?' I asked
'I did. A little birdie told me some good news dear.' She giggled.
'That those bandits are leaving our kingdom alone?' I asked chuckling.
'Sadly no. But, give me your hand.' I slowly gave her my hand and she kissed it. She then slowly placed my hand on her stomach. My eyes widen. I look at her with a shocked expression. She nodded her head in response.
'Y-you're... h-having...a...a...a...a...' I stuttered.
'...a baby. I'm having a baby... I'm having your baby.' She said with a soft smile, putting her hand on my cheek. I kissed her soft, gentle lips and then moved down to her stomach. I slowly and carefully, kissed my new child.
'I love you my child.' I whispered. 'And I love you my queen.' I looked up at  y/n and her eyes shone with tears forming.
'You're gonna be a great father.' She said.
'And you, a brilliant mother.' I kissed her forehead and laid down with her, she snuggled into me and dozed off.
'Good night my queen.'