Ink! x Emotionless! Reader 2

Your point of view
Its been three weeks since the boys said they didn't want to be around me. I have had a couple more emotions show in that time, such as depression and regret.
I sat up, my grey hair was all over the place. I stood up and walked to my bathroom and brushed it. Then I had an idea, what if I put more colour into my life, yeah, then I might have better emotions.
I grabbed my grey jacket and slipped on my grey shoes and I walked to the store.
I went into the hair dye isle and picked out h/c. I then went to the clothing isle and picked out a f/c hoodie and some blue jeans. I then went and bought some makeup, but not much. Just light pink lips gloss and light purple eye shadow and mascara.
I then picked up a pair of s/f/c sneakers and paid for in, I walked home and locked myself in the bathroom, I mixed the dye and coloured my hair.

-Time skip-

Ink's point of view
Its been three weeks since I last saw Y/n, and I have been quite depressed. Blue and Dream feel the same way.
"We need to apologize to her." Blue stated.
"But how, she doesn't like us." Dream said with a sad sigh following.
"Well we have to try." Blue said standing up with a determined look on his face.
We teleported to her front door and hesitantly knocked.

Your point of view
I was finished with my hair and I dried it and styled it nicely, I also noticed my eyes, they had a small amount of e/c in them, I slipped on my new clothes and did my makeup lightly. Once I was done I saw my chest glowing. I was scared, what the hell is going on?!?
Then my soul came out, and instead of being grey, it was a beautiful shade of green. I felt my lips curve upwards and I smiled for the first time.
Once I was done I heard a knock on my door and I walked out of my bathroom and stopped in front of it.
"H-Hello?" I said, my voice was much sweeter.
"Umm, we're looking for Y/n, is she here??" Ink?
"Yes she's here, may I ask what its regarding?" I asked.
"Look, its kind of private, can we see her?" Dream asked.
"S-Sure." I stuttered.
The door was chain locked and I opened it the slightest bit. I put on my fake monotone voice and spoke.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Y/n, please open the door." Blue asked.
"I don't know. Will you accept me?" I asked.
"Of course we will!" Ink exclaimed.
"I'm just not sure you'll like me this way." I said softly.
"Y/n what are you talking about?! Of course we'll like you. I have always liked you." Ink said, but I heard him slap his hand over his mouth.
"What?" I asked in shock.
"Uhh. I. Like you?" He said unsurely.
I closed the door and unlocked the chain. I slowly opened the door but I his behind it.
"Come inside." I said. "But don't judge me."
"Why would we judge-" Dream stopped mid sentence as he looked at me. The other were still standing in the door frame and were confused.
"D-Dream??" Blue asked.

"Y-Y/n? Is that you??" He asked.
I slowly nodded my head. He grabbed a strand of my hair and examined it.
"Your... Colourful." He whispered.
Ink then walked past the door to see what he was talking about, then blue walked in.
"Oh. My. STARS!! YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!" He cried, crushing me in a hug.
"But your soul is grey?!" Ink said in shock.
I then pulled out my soul and they saw the green shade it was in.
Ink then rushed to me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm so happy for you." He said into the crook of my neck.
I giggled and looked at the others who had stars in their eyes, rapidly nodding their heads.
I blushed and I lifted his head by his chin and saw rainbow blush on his cheeks. I smiled and quickly kissed his teeth. He let go and his his face in his scarf, causing me to giggle. I hugged him and I put my head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you Ink." I said, slightly muffled.
"I-I love you too."