LittleTale Sans x Child Reader

Sans' Point Of View 

"SANS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" papyrus yelled jumping up and down on the spot.
"Okay okay, calm down." I said as he sat still so I could tie his shoes.
"Kids!" Dad called "Time to go!"
"COMING!!!" Papy yelled as he raced out the front door.
~tem skip~
We arrive at the school and pap has stars in his eyes.
"Boys I will be back to pick you up a three." Dad said as he walked to work.
Papyrus grabbed my hand and felt excited. He dragged me in the gates.
When we walked in I heard a girl in distress.
"Give it back!" She yelled. I looked to see a little girl with h/c hair, jumping up to get her book of the boy.
"You want it so bad? Take it then." He said, slamming the book into her chest, pushing her into the dirt. He then walked off to his friends. I ran over to see if the girl was okay.
"Are you alright miss?" I asked.
"I-I'm fine." She said. I helped her up. "Thanks. I'm y/n."
"I'm sans" I stuck out my hand. She placed her hand in mine. We shook hands and she said. "I can tell we are gonna be great friends." When she smiled I felt my cheeks warm up. Then the bell went.
"Well gotta get to class. Bye sans." She said as she walked off.