Coma... death...

Sans point of view
Its been three weeks since queen Toriel came in to tell me what's happening. And now there's no way to stop her.
Queen Toriel came in with a coffin, picked up y/n and put her inside, hauling her away from me. After she left I fell to the ground and cried. It was the first time I had ever cried, so it felt strange. My idiot brother then came in.
'Boss do you mind if-' he saw me on the ground and rushed to my side. He closed me into a hug and pet my skull.
'W-what are you doing!?' I yelled.
'I'm givin' ya a hug bro.' He said soothingly.
'O-okay.' I stayed silent. Papyrus then looked at the bed where the human was.
'Sans? Where's the kid?!' He asked. Sounding kinda pissed off.
'Q-Queen Toriel took her... she gonna use her would for the barrier..' I cried into his hood.
'Not on my fucking watch!!' He the ran teleported away. Undyne then came in.
'Okay sans, she could possibly wake up any day no-' she stared at the bed. 'Oh no..' she then ran out the door and ran to the queens castle. I got up and followed her.
I got to the castle and saw Undyne and papyrus wide eyed standing at the door. Undyne then started crying and papyrus held her and looked away. I was afraid to look, but when I did, I saw y/n on the ground, she looked lifeless. I then looked at queen Toriel and she had a jar with a f/c soul in it.
'I'm... I'm too late...'