Chapter 1

*When Wattpad deletes the whole first chapter and you have to rewrite it* *sobs quietly in the corner* Is this my punishment for making my readers cry with my other books?

-Sin
-------------------------

-Edited-

Five figures sat in a room, sitting on the floor near a bookshelf.

"You all ready?" A boy with musky brown hair and forest green eyes asked.

"I was born ready!" A girl exclaimed with a smile, her gray eyes shining with determination.

"I'm sure this attempt will work!" A girl with bright green eyes and shoulder length brown hair said.

"Of course it will. We've been over it at least a hundred times, not to mention planning it for about a year." A girl with long black hair said, fox ears perking up from her head and a fox tail waving smoothly behind her.

"Everyone, quiet." A girl hissed, her head against the door and her magenta eyes focused. "I hear someone coming."

"Then it's a go for the plan." The boy with brown hair whispered back.

The other four nodded and they positioned themselves in front of the door, listening as the footsteps got closer, they stopped right in front of the door and they all watched as the knob turned and the door opened, they all tensed, watching as the door started to open. Once it was opened wider, the group jumped forwards, running into whoever it was that was standing in the doorway.

"You guys just planned on running out?" The man asked, looking down.

"Um... Yes?" The boy with brown hair said, looking up at the man, a worried look on his face.

The man looked dos at the group, his eyes narrowed. Then he sighed. "We'll at least tough me up a bit so they think I put up a fight." The man looked down on them with a small smile. "Come on, don't want your plan to go to bust now, right Finny?"

"Melody, go ahead." Finny said, a look a relief on his face.

The girl with black hair and fox ears smiled and tapped the man, "Earth Make lance!" She exclaimed, using the man's power. "Sorry about this, Tsutsui!" She exclaimed, hitting him in the gut with the lance and sending him towards the wall.

"Ah, it's no big deal." The man, Tsutsui weezed out, holding his stomach. "Good luck you five."

"Thanks!" They all exclaimed running past him and down the hall.

They reached the end of the hall and looked out into the room. The Main hall. Wizards gathered all over, strong, ruthless wizards. The group looked at each other and they all took a deep breath.

"Okay, Voodoo, April, go." The boy said.

"Right Finny." They both said, the girl with magenta eyes and brown hair jumped out around the corner.

Voodoo held up her hands and what looked like thin golden strings extended from them, they attached themselves to some of the Wizards, and Voodoo glanced at April, watching as she took a deep breath and blinked, when she opened her eyes again they were glowing red, and all the Wizards she was looking at turned to stone.

With those two out in the open, and almost half the guild hall turned to stone, the five managed to get the attention of the rest of the Wizards in the hall.

"Hey, they're out! Get them before Master finds out!" A man exclaimed.

That notified some of the Wizards, they tried to move but found they couldn't. Voodoo smirked, she swiped both her arms down and watched as she made all the Wizards that weren't stone fall to the ground.

"Kayla, Finny, Melody! Now's you're chance!" Voodoo exclaimed.

The three still hiding nodded and they all ran to the front door, where they were met with April.

"They're stone for now, but once we get too far away the spell will fade." She informed them. "You've gotten stronger since the last attemp."

"You did great." Finny said with a smile, then he looked towards Voodoo, who was walking through the mass of bodies on the ground while keeping her hands in the same position. One wrong move could end up in her letting go of all the Wizards, she soon met with the others at the front door.

"Okay, let's go." Kayla said, her gray eyes scanning over the guild hall.

"Right." Finny opened the door and they all blinked in the harsh Sunlight. Happily, they ran outside, taking deep breaths of the fresh air.

"Okay, Finny."

Finny nodded and took a deep breath, forming into a giant Griffin. "Get on." He said.

The four smiled and jumped on, right as Finny lifted off into the air, there was some shouts from inside the guild, and Kayla looked back, seeing some Wizards running outside, shooting spells that Finny easily dodged. She watched as the guild hall and forest got further and further away. She also watched as the village near the guild flew past below them.

"Goodbye." She whispered with a smile.

-------------------
"Hey Sin, what are you doing, you should be writing Two Tortured Souls!"

Me: Ha... Whoops. *backs away slowly* Enjoy this anyways. Peace.

-Sin
Hello- this is Sin's friend. I think you all should subscribe to AmazingPhil!

This is Sin again. I agree. Sub to him. Now. Do it.