Chapter 8

Above is April (Again, sorry for bad quality)
__________________

When the five got to the source of the roaring they heard after they entered the forest, they noticed a multitude of beasts, or, more like demons. They were huge, storm clouds surrounding their hands and feet, while lightning shot out from them. Natsu and Lucy were fighting the things.

"By the looks of it, they need some help." Kayla said, "Why don't we assist them. I'm still a little angry from earlier."

Voodoo smiled. "Same here." She raised her hands and the demon attacking Lucy suddenly froze, turning around and attacking his own kind. "Looks like you needed some help." She shouted, looking at Lucy.

"You came just in time!" Lucy exclaimed, smiling. "Thanks!"

Kayla jumped forwards, attacking one of the demons head on. She kicked one in the head, lightning surrounding her foot. When she landed, she turned towards it, casting a spell. "Lightning Storm!" She shouted out, while bolts of lightning reached down from the sky and hit the demon, watching as it screamed in pain, falling to the ground in defeat.

Beside her, Melody let fire engulf her whole body, and she lunged at one of the other demons, attacking it.

Finny turned into a mouse, scurrying up the demon and stopped once he got on it's head, turning into a whale, crushing the demon.

April looked up at one of the demons, her eyes glowing a pale blue as ice surrounded the demon, trapping it.

After a while of fightning, they were all defeated, and Kayla sat against a tree, resting.

"For big creatures, they went down easily." April muttered.

"You heard what Cole said." Melody whispered, making sure Natsu and Lucy couldn't hear. "They were only one the first seal."

"The first seal to what though?" Finny asked them quietly.

"I don't know." Kayla told them, standing up. "But I have a feeling it goes with what he told us earlier." She looked up at the others. "Mors a tempestate."

"What was that?" Natsu asked, walking over to the five with Happy and Lucy beside him.

Kayla glanced at Finny, who nodded.

"It wouldn't hurt to explain." He said, a look in his eyes meaning, 'explain, but don't tell them everything'.

"When we split up, we found something... Or someone interesting." She said. "It was a wizard, he was creepy, but, he told us something interesting. Those demons were from a seal, one that he broke."

"I got the vibe that he was from a Dark Guild." Voodoo added.

Kayla nodded. "But before he vanished. He told us something. Mors a tempestate, I feel like it has something to do with those monsters."

"Mors a tempestate?" Lucy asked, looking at Kayla. She placed her hand to her chin, thinking. "I've read that somewhere before, but I... I don't know where."

"Why don't we get back to the guild hall?" Finny suggested. "We may find something out."

"Levy may be able to decipher it." Natsu suggested.

Kayla nodded, she knew Levy, she was a blue haired teen, a bit shorter than herself, and a total bookworm. "Let's hope she can."

"But before we leave, let's go back to our client, he'll be glad that the demons are gone." Lucy said.

"You just want the money." Happy stated.

"I have to pay rent somehow!" Lucy exclaimed.

The seven laughed at her reaction, and they all walked back to the village, where they got to the clients house, where Kayla knocked on the door.