Chapter 5

In the next couple of days, Kayla and the others were up and moving, but they had still not been permitted to leave the room they were in, until Erza arrived one day, saying she was taking them to the guild hall.

"I wonder what it's like." Melody said, her tail swaying behind her as she walked.

"I bet it's falling apart if that Natsu guy has been there for so long." Voodoo said, rolling her eyes.

"We're here." Erza said.

Kayla looked up at the guild hall. It was giant compared to the Death's Storm guild hall.

"Aw man! This is huge!" Kayla exclaimed as Erza opened the doors, and joyful chatter surrounded her, she was about to walk in after Erza, but she could feel herself stiffen, along with the others, she took a deep breath and looked back at her friends. "We'll be fine. This guild can't be bad." She told them with a reassuring smile, then walked in after Erza, knowing that the others were following behind.

When they got in, the chatter stopped, and everyone turned their heads to look at Erza and the new people she brought with her.

"Hey, are these the five you were telling us about Natsu?" A light brown haired man asked, a cigar in his mouth.

"Yeah! How's it hanging guys!" Natsu exclaimed, walking up to the five.

"We're good." Kayla told him.

"Up for that fight, Kayla?"

"Hold on just a second." A new voice said, one that crackled with age.

Kayla looked around, then she looked down and saw a man, looking up at the group.

"You must be the wizards that Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Lucy found." He said.

"Uhm, yeah." Kayla said.

"I'm Master Makarov, the master of FairyTail." He held out his hand to Kayla, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Kayla looked at his hand, and slowly grabbed it, shaking it. "The pleasure's all mine." She said, smiling softly.

"Now, if you don't mind, I would like to talk to you five in private."

Kayla looked at him, a bit taken aback by his request, but she accepted it anyways. "Of course." She said, following him to a room in the back of the hall, when they were in the room, The Master turned to them, the expression on his face completely different than the one he had shown in the guild hall.

"You five possess extremely strong magic. When I was told about your abilities, I was under the thought that you held average amounts of magic." He looked at Kayla, "You're not just a Lightning Mage are you?" He asked.

Kayla looked at him, taken aback, her eyes wide. "W-What do you mean by that?" She asked, trying to hide her fear.

"I won't ask you why you've chosen to hide your true power, but I will give you a warning. If you think about going against my guild, you'll have hell to pay."

Kayla looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"We have no intentions to go against the guild that saved out lives." Finny said, looking The Master in the eyes. "If those four hadn't found us when they did, we would of most likely been dead."

The Master was quiet for a second, then her closed his eyes thoughtfully. "I can tell your words are true. But keep that warning in mind."

"We will." Finny said, Kayla and the others nodding in agreement behind him.

"Then, I would like to ask you five one more thing."

"What is is?" Melody asked.

"How about joining FairyTail?"

The five looked at him, then they glanced at each other, smiles on their faces.

"Of cou-!" Kayla started.

"Before You agree. Let me tell you one thing. FairyTail is a guild about comradeship and family. Each and every one of the Wizards in this guild treat each other as if they're all related. No wizard gets left behind."

Kayla looked at him, a small smile on her face. "That sounds wonderful." She said. "It sounds like the type of guild I would love to be in."

The others agreed, small smiles on their faces.

"Mira we have some new members!" The Master exclaimed, and a silver haired girl came in, a stamp in her hand.

"Where would you like your marks?" She asked.

Kayla lifted her lifted her shirt up slightly, showing her side. "Right here." She said, pointing to a spot on her side, the girl, Mira, stamped right there and a mark appeared, glowing for a second, then fading, showing the guild mark in a soft golden color.

Mira moved on to the others, Finny pointed to the left side of his chest, and the mark was stamped in a dark green, while April pointed to the right side of her next, and the mark appeared in a forest green, the same color as her eyes, next was Voodoo who moved down the collar of her shirt, showing her left shoulder, and the mark was stamped there in a purplish color, the same color as her eyes. Finally there was Melody, who pointed to her right hand, where the guild mark was stamped in Amber.

After they all got their guild marks, the five looked at each other, smiling widely.

"Welcome to FairyTail, my children."

"Thank you." Kayla said.

After the five got their guild marks, they walked out from the back room, only to have the guild's eyes on them again.

"FairyTail, I'd like to introduce our newest members!" The Master exclaimed.

There was a silence, then the whole guild erupted into cheers.

"Hey everyone! I'm Kayla, a lightning Mage! It's nice to meet all of you!"

"I'm Finny, I use Transformation Magic."

"Names Valorie! Please call me Voodoo!" Voodoo exclaimed, "I use possession magic!"

The guild looked at her, a bit uneasy, and Voodoo picked up on it.

"Just because I use possession magic, it doesn't mean I'm evil!" She exclaimed, a tick mark appearing on her forehead.

"I guess you're right about that." A man with purplish blue hair and a mustache said.

"Anyways. I'm April." April said softly. "I use imprisonment magic. But it's not that strong." She said.

The guild looked at her, then they all cheered.

"New Wizards for FairyTail! Let's celebrate!" Natsu exclaimed, all around the five, the guild started to party, and soon, they all joined them, and partied until the moon was high in the sky.