Chapter 4

Ahh! I'm almost at 200 sinners! That's amazing! I never thought so many people would like my stories, thanks for all your support guys, I really appreciate it!

Sin
------------------------

The four stayed up talking until Kayla heard footsteps get closer to the door, and they looked over, seeing a young blue haired girl standing in the doorway, looking at the five, a small smile on her face.

"I'm so glad you're all awake!" She exclaimed.

The five didn't know what to say, instead they just stared at her.

"You can't just barge in like that without introducing yourself, child!" Another voice said, causing Kayla to look to the ground seeing a white cat in a dress.

"Oh, right." The girl started off awkwardly. "I'm Wendy."

Kayla glanced at the others, who were all looking at her. "I'm Kayla." She introduced.

"Valorie. Feel free to call me Voodoo." Voodoo told her.

"April. It's a pleasure."

"I'm Finnian. Please, call me Finny."

"And I'm Melody!" Melody exclaimed, grinning. "Great to meet you!"

While Wendy talked about them being in FairyTail, Kayla got a whiff of the girl, she smelled of air, along with a faint smell of dragon. Another Dragon Slayer she would have to conceal her scent from.

"I'm assume you're the one who healed us?" Kayla asked, her head tilted a bit. She assumed she was a Sky Dragon Slayer, she used to know someone with Sky magic, knowing that they were able to heal injuries, external and internal.

Wendy looked over at her, "How'd you guess?" She asked.

"Lucky guess." Kayla told her.

"Hey, Wendy! Mind if I come in?" A new voice, Natsu as Kayla recognized asked from just outside the door.

Wendy glanced at the five, who nodded, as if saying he could come in. "Come right on in, they're awake!" Wendy told him.

When the boy came in, Kayla perked up, feeling tense, due to the boy being a dragon slayer, but behind him there was a new girl, she had long scarlet hear and a harsh looking face, she smelled like metal and strawberries, along with having an air of authority.

"Hello, I'm Erza Scarlet." The girl introduced, her voice hard. "Am I right to assume you're all wizards?"

The five nodded, looking at her.

"If you don't mind, what type of magic do you use? And your names of course." Though the question was innocent, Kayla noticed that Erza had a hint of a cautious tone in her voice, she was suspicious, and she had the right to be. Five strangers, the same age as the rumored deadly Wizards from the Dark guild Death's Storm, it would cause some suspicion. Luckily the five knew what to say to convince her to trust them.

"My name's Kayla, I'm a lightning Mage." Kayla said, making sure her voice was convincing, it wasn't hard that hard for her.

"Name's Melody. I'm a Fire Mage." Melody said, grinning.

"Awesome!" Natsu exclaimed, fire engulfing his fist. "I have to try your fire out sometime!"

"Sure." Melody said, a grin on her face.

"My name is Valorie, I prefer Voodoo, and I use possession magic." Voodoo told them.

"Isn't that dark magic?" Natsu asked, curious, and a bit scared.