Chapter 17

Above is a picture of Taki, Again, sorry for bad quality
-------------------

Kayla woke up to loud yelling, she sat up quickly and looked around, seeing the source of the yelling.

"You had to go and wake me up, huh, Meat breath?" Voodoo growled.

"You didn't have to make me run away with your stupid spell, Puppet freak!" Exclaimed loudly.

"Oh yeah, furball?" Voodoo asked.

Kayla felt her laughter rising, and she ended up back on the floor, tears of laughter falling down her face.

"Will you two shut up?" April asked, a dark aura around her.

The two froze, immediately looking at her with terrified faces.

"You continue with that and you'll wake the whole guild." She growled.

"Well, you've already woken some of us up." A new voice said, causing the four to look at a tired Finny, placing his hand over his mouth as he yawned, looking out at the large hole of the entrance, seeing that the sun was already rising. "And it seems that there are others already awake."

Kayla looked out, seeing a couple people already walking around, moving stuff from the guild hall.

"Oh, hey, you're awake!" Someone said in a sleepy voice, causing the five to look over at a girl.

She had long silver hair and dark red eyes With dark circles under them, as if she hasn't had a wink of sleep for years. Her outfit was simple, a black cropped shirt with white stripes. The beginning of the sleeves started from just below her shoulders, going down to a couple inches above her elbows. Underneath the shirt, she had a black skin tight cropped tank top. She wore plain black sweatpants, with white markings.

"I'm Urata. It's nice to meet you. And don't worry about introducing yourselves, I already know who you are." She looked at Kayla. "Oh, The Master wants you. He's right outside."

Kayla looked out and saw him, she stood up and streatched. "Okay."

"What should we do?" Finny asked.

"Continue with cleaning out." Urata said.

The others nodded, and they all moved to separate spots, looking for things they could grab. Kayla, on the other hand, walked over to the blasted open entrance, over to where Tsutsui was standing.

"You wanted me?" She asked.

He looked at her, "Yeah, follow me." The two walked into the guild hall and down one of the halls, stopping in front of a door.

"This was your parents room. We want to see if there's anything we could use in the new guild hall, but there's been a spell placed on the door, shocks anyone who tries to get in."

"And you were thinking I could try." Kayla finished. She reached for the door handle, she felt a small shock, but it wasn't bad, due to her body absorbing most of it. She twisted the door handle and heard a click, and pushed, letting the door swing open, a small ray of light filling the room.

"Wow." Kayla whispered, stepping in. There was a dull scent of dust. She found the light switch and turned on the lights, looking around.

There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room, a desk to the left of the bed with papers all over it, to the right of the bed there was a giant bookshelf, filled with tons of dusty old books. Kayla walked over to the bookshelf.

"All of these are spell books" She whispered. "Types of Dark Magic, Forbidden Spells, What's known about Dragon Slayers." She looked up at Tsutsui, "All of these are forbidden spell books, or ones that I've never seen." She said. Then she let out a small laugh. "What should I expect?" She asked, "This is father's room."