Chapter 6

WOAH, 200 followers? I'm shocked! I'm so glad you all like my stories! Even if some of them aren't that good.
----------

~Natsu's POV~
After the five introduced themselves and the guild started to celebrate, Natsu noticed that a certain black haired metal-faced man was watching Kayla with narrowed eyes.

"Hey, why aren't ya celebrating?" Natsu asked, walking up to him.

He didn't reply, he just kept staring.

"Come on Gajeel, I know you heard me." Natsu smirked. "Has Metal-face gotten a crush?" He teased.

Gajeel looked, more like glared, at him, "It' not that!" He exclaimed, then looked back at Kayla. "There's something familiar about that girl. It's her scent."

"He scent?" Natsu asked. "How so?"

"I've smelt it somewhere before."

"So? You could of past her on a mission somewhere."

"That's no the problem." Gajeel growled. "I didn't smell her scent exactly, but something similar to it, like a relative."

"So, everyone has relatives." Natsu said.

"You don't get it. The last time I smelt that scent was when I was back in Phantom Lord." Gajeel told him, turning and walking away, leaving Natsu to watch him go in confusion.

~Kayla's POV~
Kayla was celebrating with the others, looking over and seeing Natsu and a big, metal faced man with Black hair talking, she sneezed, wondering what they were talking about, she just shrugged it off and she continued talking with the others.

The five were sitting at one of the tables a couple days after the party, talking happily when Natsu came over to them with a smile.

"Why don't you five go on a job with us?" He asked.

"A job?" Kayla asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah! People request stuff for us to do. Like stuff they need help with!" Natsu exclaimed.

Kayla thought for a moment, "Like a lost child?" She asked.

"Yeah, that could be a job."

Kayla looked at him, and smiled a bit. "I don't know about you four, but I'm starting to get a bit restless."

"I am too." Melody said, standing up grinning.

"I could do something." Finny agreed.

"I may as well go with you guys." April said.

"This'll be fun!" Voodoo exclaimed.

Natsu smiled. "Awesome! Hey, Luce, Happy! We have some more hands!" Natsu said.

The blonde haired girl, who Kayla learned was Lucy, looked over at the six, and smiled, "Great! We'll need all the help we can get with this job, since Gray, Erza, and Wendy went on another job yesterday."

"What is it?" Melody asked, walking up to Lucy. "The job, I mean."

"It's beating a whole group of monsters that are supposed to be really scary!" Happy said, flying up to Melody.

"Beating up monsters, huh?" Voodoo asked, "Sounds fun."

"Let's get going!" Natsu shouted out, grabbing the job and giving it to Mira. "We'll take this one!" He exclaimed.