Chapter 12

~Natsu's POV~

After Kayla passed out, the pain in Natsu's head faded, he watched in horror as people picked up his friends, and dragged them into the guild hall. He felt anger rising in his chest and he tried to lunge out at them, only to be held back by someone.

"Happy?" Natsu asked, looking back. "How come you're not in a net?"

"I don't know. All of a sudden you guys just fell to the ground screaming." Happy said, concern in his voice. "What happened to you?"

"You mean you didn't feel that major head pain?" Natsu asked.

Happy shook his head. "But we need to head back to the guild hall as fast as we can and tell the others."

Natsu nodded. "Let's go."

~Kayla's POV~

Kayla woke up, looking at a familiar black celling. She sat up and rubbed her head, groaning as her head pounded. She looked around and saw that the others who were captured were still passed out around her. Looking around, she recognized the room with dread.

It was the same room she had been in for the past ten years of her life. Kayla felt her eyes water and she let out a small chuckle.

"He was right. I can never escape this place." She muttered, her voice shaking. Standing up and looking at the others. "They'll most likely be up in an hour or two... That was the first time they've experienced it." She frowned. "But he was holding back this time..." She walked over to the bared window and looked out into the forest. She tried to reach through the bars, feeling a solid see through wall stop her hand.

Shaking her head she moved away and walked towards the bookshelf that was against the left side of the room. Scanning through the bookshelf she found the book she was looking for, walking over to the table she opened it, looking through it.

Inside the book there were sketched out plans, ones that had X's in the corners, and on one of the most recent page, there was nothing in the corner. She grabbed a pencil out of the cup full of them in front of her and drew a check mark on it.

"I never thought I would have to draw this on a page that was successful..." She muttered to herself.

~Natsu's POV~

Happy flew Natsu back to the guild hall as quickly as he could, arriving a few hours later. Happy dropped Natsu at the entrance and Natsu flung open the door, causing the whole guild hall to be silent.

"Guys! Something happened!" He exclaimed, panicked.

"Natsu? What is it?" Mira asked.

"Where's Kayla?" Finny asked it was easy to hear the concern weighing in his voice, "What happened to the others?"

"I don't know exactly, all I know is that suddenly there was a loud ringing in my head and the others were getting nets thrown over them, and Kayla pushed out of of the way." Natsu said. "But I don't have a good feeling about it."

"You shouldn't." Finny said sternly. "Voodoo, April, Melody, come on."

The others nodded and stood up from their spot, walking over to Finny.

"What are you guys doing?" Natsu asked.

"We have no time to mess around. I warned Kayla to be on guard and off she goes knocking someone out of the way and returning back there."

"She was just doing what was right." April pointed out. "Imagine if they got Natsu. They would of found out he was a dragon slayer and tried to use him instead, and with the the others... They're all strong Wizards."

"Used me for what?" Natsu asked. "You know you aren't really talking quietly."

Melody sighed. "We'll explain later. For now, we have to get back to that guild hall."

"What guild are you talking about, child?" The Master asked, walking up to the four.

"Death's Storm." Finny said, complete seriousness in his voice.

The whole guild looked at the four in utter horror.

"You can't mean the Death's Storm?" Romeo asked, the boy looking up at them in horror.

"Of course we mean that Death's Storm. What other Death's Storm is there?" Melody asked, her ears down and her tail flicking, her eyes were narrow and dangerous. "We don't have time for this, they could be in danger."

"Master, please, you have to let us go and save them!" April pleaded.

"You four have a lot of explaining to do." The Master said, the four tried to talk but he held up a finger. "But, I can tell you're really worried. So the explaining can happen later. We never leave members behind."

The four looked at him, relief in their eyes.

"Thank you Master." April said, relief in her voice.

"Okay FairyTail! Let's go!" Natsu exclaimed.

The whole guild cheered and ran out of the guild hall, leaving a four in their dust, Romeo, and a couple others stayed behind at the guild hall.

"I have a feeling our secrets going to come out sometime soon." Voodoo muttered with a smile.

"Well, when it does, it's up to them to decide how to react." Finny told her, "For now, let's focus on saving the others, okay?"

The other's looked at him, "Yeah." They agreed.