Nine

I smiled at Luna Jada as she stood in front of me. "Here you go honey." She said and smiled her very bright white teeth at me." I put everything either in this bag or in the bathroom. She said. She handed me a see-through bag. I could see the clothes and shoes in it." Of course, the bathroom is behind you and brunch is just downstairs." She put her dark hand in her sons, who's skin was close to mine. Maybe just a little darker.

"Thank you Luna Jada." I said.

"Call me just Jada please." She said and walked to the door." The Guards are just outside the door and a maid is coming inside in a minute." She said.

'Was that supposed to make me feel better?' I thought bitterly.

"Yes." She said suddenly.

"What?" I asked. She giggled and shook her head. I nodded and turned towards the bathroom.

"And Mira." She said.

"Yes?" I asked, turning my head little.

"It'll be okay honey. The King will come through. "She said. I frowned in confusion and then nodded. "She looked down at Nate and they shared a knowing look and then she waved.

I smiled and turned around to the bathroom.

I took my time in the shower, enjoying the hot water. When I was back home it was very important to take a quick shower and early too. After a certain time in the day, the water got cold. Mostly because they had the same one source of water through the entire building. If one person in another apartment used up all the water you'd have to deal.

I stood in the shower for a few more minutes, before washing my hair and climbing out. The mirror was all fogged up when I looked at it. I whipped it off and then looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was dripping and I watched myself put the towel on my head and dry it off. I watched myself do everything.

We had only had one mirror in my house. In my parent's room. The only time I'd see it though was when I was getting my hair done when I was younger. Only because once I turned ten I stopped getting lots done to my hair. So, I never looked in the mirror.

Now that I look at myself I don't know what I want to think. I can gather that I'm short, but I never needed to look in the mirror for that. My eyebrows aren't that large. Considering my mother plucked them for me a few weeks ago. I have large eyes and a wide nose, it was big but not too. My eyes were a light brown. They were pretty. My dark brown hair was in naturally curly state and was sitting on my shoulders, wetting the white shirt I had on. I tried drying it again and then sighed. My lips were large, but well balanced with the rest of my face. I think I'm pretty. I tilted my head and then gathered my things.

'Does he think I'm pretty?' I thought and almost laughed. He's a werewolf and I'm a human. Supernatural women are ten times more beautiful than human girls, it was proven aa few years ago. And besides that, we just met each other.

I walked out of the bathroom with all my old things in my bag and jumped when I girl in servant uniform was standing in front of me. "I need all your old things." She said. I held the bag tight.

"What are you doing with it?" I asked.

"The King has instructed I put it with your other things in transportation." She said. A small smile appeared on my face.

'He thought of me.' I thought as I handed it over. She walked dover to a closet and tossed me a stick of deodorant.

"You're lucky." She said as I rolled the stick up. It was a new stick and it smelled weird like vanilla and strawberries.

"I don't feel lucky. "I replied honestly.

The girl shrugged." I'd say take advantage of it as much as you can." She said." Werewolf and especially human girls would kill to be in your position. Take advantage but use it wisely." She said and walked to the door. She waved and then walked out.

She was right. I WAS lucky. All over the freaking world humans are enslaved and they will be until the werewolves say otherwise. I was lucky enough to be able to get out.

'But your still not free' I thought to myself, as my statement was further supported as the guards came in and grabbed me.

bWiDJvyZ��e)