Twenty-Eight

Highkey hate this chapter.

You guys give me your opinion!❤

                We stayed outside for a full two hours after our kiss. He taught me a few basic techniques, rewarding me with kisses when I did a good job following his instructions. Although my body was tired and ready to give out, it sang in delight just by Beau's presence. I wasn't sure how I felt in my feelings toward him changing in just a matter of days, but I didn't care to make sense of it. I liked it.

Finally, when he thought I'd had enough we went inside the cabin? It was warm and inviting, causing me to moan as I felt my cold body take it with open arms. I looked at Beau, who stood by the door watching me. He sure did do that a lot. I smiled and walked over, kissing him and resting a hand on his surprisingly warm chest. When we detached a small grin was on his lips. "Your hands are cold." He commented and I rolled my eyes. I gave him a final peck, lips tingling and heart humming with joy as I walked towards the steps on the other side of the small living room we stood in.

"Where are you going?" Beau asked, a concerned look on his face. I giggled slightly, finding his concern for me going up the stairs silly.

"To shower."

"I'll come with you."

I frowned and shook my head. "That's quite alright Beau. I'll just be quick." I said reassuringly. He looked he was going to protest before he shut his eyes and nodded. I smiled and turned up the stairs.

As my feet carried me up the creaking, wooden steps I saw flashes of me walking up. Only I was in a red Polk a dotted dress and my hair was done in curlers. I walked with sure steps, but there was an unwavering feeling of dread bubbling in the pit of stomach.

I reached the top of steps and the image flashed away in an instant, leaving me to look at wood walls and a new looking blue rug. Quickly, shaking off what I saw, I went to the room I'd been in before and opened the door. A new image clouded my vision and I stopped short.

I hummed and walked into the room, kicking off black heals and unclipping pearl earrings. A frown appeared on my chocolate brown face as I realized a window was open, causing me to shiver from the cold. "Beau! How many damned times do I have to tell you to close the window when-ahhhhhh!" I screamed in pure terror as a familiar face smiled down at me with an evil glint in his caramel brown eyes. It was Asthenias and he wasted no time plunging the sharp blade that occupied his gloved hand into my chest.

As the image went away I gasped and fell to the floor, clutching my chest. "Ugh." I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut as tears came rushing in like a full dam ready to burst. "What was that?" I whimpered to the voice, and she did not answer for a few moments.

'Shit.' She cursed. 'Call Beau, this is moving too fast.'

I stood, struggling a bit because my limbs were still weak from all the unaccustomed working out I'd done. I dragged my body out of the room and across the short hall to the stairs where I made my way down, only stopping when I heard Beau's voice.

"She doesn't seem to remember....no she said nothing about anything here....nothing familiar or anything." He said roughly and I listened.

'You're eaves dropping.' My voice chastised in a singsong voice and I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

"We kissed....I couldn't take it anymore! My wolf was going crazy. We're alone out here and you know what she does to me Pat." Beau shouted exasperatedly, sounding like he was in a daze at the end. He sighed. "I think she can hear Gwen....which is a good sign....Because she isn't as strong as she was- she needs training and to be pushed. Amira isn't at all as she was the last time we met her Pat....I know....I feel as if this is my fault." He said miserably and if I wasn't bothered by his words my heart would be having a spasm of sympathy. "I know, I know, but now we're about to go into war and she barely can defend herself- not that that would matter if Asthenias got to her again." He growled and I frowned.

What was all this about? Who was Gwen? Who's Pat? What war? Why would it matter if I recognized anything in this house or not? I was confused and slightly bothered by the conversation I was overhearing.

A million questions ran through my head as I continued to listen. I turned to my voice and was greeted with silence.

"Hey-

'I changed my mind. don't say anything to Beau.' She said, sounding lost in what I assume were her own individual thoughts.

"But-"

'No Mira. Now is not the time for our mate to hear this. We will tell him later. Am I understood?' She asked, her voice surprisingly soft and I glanced from Beau's bare, strong back to up the stairs.

"Okay."

###

I'm sorry if this is confusing I have a lot going on with this whole voice thing and these vision/ flashback things and I don't wanna give everything away at once and make it confusing for me to write. 

SO maybe in the next 4 or 5 chapters everything will come out. There will be alot going on,

My limit for chapters is in the 50s but I think I can get it covered in 30- 40s.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

No?

Okay. Like comment share!