Nineteen

(Finally!)

Alex closed the closet door and yawned, stretching his arms up and arching his back. "Thank you so much." I said, grinning. He smiled back at me and sat down on the bed.

"I have to leave." He said. I looked him in disappointment, he chuckled." Sorry I have school tomorrow." He said, he reached around me and hugged me by the waist.

"Does Reece go to school?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head.

"Reece is eighteen so she doesn't have to go to school anymore. "Alex explained, yawning again. I nodded, "So tomorrow you can spend time with her." He said, giving me a pat on my hand." Get some rest in Mira." He said, standing and walking to the door.

"Night." I called to him, as he opened the door and walked into the hallway. I sighed and looked around at some of my stuff lying on the floor.

After we got back King Beau sent Reece home. He showed me to my room, which already had my things in it. He told me that a maid would do it for me tomorrow, but I insisted on doing it myself. I was a stuttering as I explained to him that I'd do it. That's when he called Alex to help emit took us forever to put them away, because the king had already put clothes in there for me. Now, because I wasn't tired and the only two people I could talk to without stuttering were gone, I had nothing to do.

Standing up I walked to the large TV on the other side of the room. I had picked up some of my stuff and started putting them on the small table under it. I arranged the things to look pretty and like how I saw them in magazines for houses. I put a stuffed animal next to a picture of my parents. I sighed as I studied the picture, I truly missed them. My heart ached and tears welled in my eyes but I swallowed down my tears.

I sniffled and put the rest of my things in a pretty arrangement. As I put the last stuff on I had to move the TV remote. I put it under my arm and finished the task at hand. After I finished I got on the bed and flicked on the TV. It was on a channel with little animated character singing at the middle. Smiling, I watched as the blonde character created a castle from ice.

I watched it for a while, falling in love with it, but I was soon distracted by a loud growl that came from my stomach. Then I realized I was hungry. I ignored it just until the end of the movie. Sighing I sat there, wising I hadn't skipped dinner then. I wanted something to eat, but I wasn't sure if I was out of my room.

'If not be a ruler breaker for once.' I thought.

I nodded to myself and got up. I opened the door and walked into the hall. I tried to remember which way was the kitchen as I stood in front of the closed door. Turning left I walked slowly down the dimly lit halls. As I walked down the hall my heart pounded rapidly. I immediately knew what it was.

'King Beau.' I said, I casually walked down the hallway. Sure enough, King Beau rounded a corner moment later. Instead of sticking with my nonchalant act I tried to speed walk past the King. But of course, I ran straight into him.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. He sounded more confused than angry and I was relieved by that. He was frowning though.

"Th-the-the k-kitchen." I stuttered out, stari9ng at his chest.

"Why? Its 12:00 in the morning, you should be asleep." He said.

"I-I was hungry." I mumbled, embarrassed. My eyes focused on the ground and he was quiet.

"Come on. "He said, turning me around me around and pressing a hand to my back as he walked me in the opposite direction. "Next time just use your phone to call a maid." He said.

My eyes stayed down and I nodded,

(Not my best but I wanted to get one up because its been a while)