SO...

Sorry to put this in without giving you all another update(working on that btw)...but I have a message!
I know that a lot of you are fans of King and you have no idea how happy that makes me! You guys are AMAZING but I think I might discontinue for now King.
Crazy right? But like it's been like 2 or 3 years since the start of this story and I'm stuggling with the chapters.. Only 11-12ish left and it'll be over,but I'm trying to get it together and make sense. I'm rewriting at the same time(a job I had no idea would be so hard and long) but it is,but also so much fun. I'm making it more grammatically correct and to make more sense. But also trying to finish the book. There are a lot of things 13 year old me was not thinking about when she started. It was just a story I started writing for the fun of it. My first original story for people to read! At the time what I was writing made sense but now I'm like come on,what is this?
So yeah...I'm making it make more sense in the new version. But also my brain is trying to add facts from the new version you all have no idea about to the chapters I'm in the middle of.
I really want to finish it,but also I want my story to show how much I've grown as a writer and also give you all the best product because seeing this book flourish and have all of you loving it has given me the confidence I do desperately needed.
But yes I say all this as a heads up. I want to discontinue King until I Atleast have the last chapters finished but also I don't want to disappoint you all. I want you all to see where Mira ends up,what's up with the voice, what happens between Beau and Mira, and if they win the war or not.(which I think is a given but😂).
      I also have this amazing idea for another werewolf book that I'm itching to start. AND an idea for a sequel. But we'll see.
This was just a mini rant to you all. I want your opinion because lord knows I can't make a decision for myself. I want to continue but at the same time I want to cut it off...but I know if I rewrite it it'll be another year or two before you get the finished 44 chapters.
Help me out! I love you guys so much! Thank you for your dedication, love, support ,and such. I appreciate it sooo mich❤️🥰