9. Morning.

"Get up slut!" I yelled at Ari, it was already 8:45 which meant we had an hour to get ready and eat before going to see Gina.

"Mmm, five minutes.." She grumbled, I grabbed her arms and pulled her up as she continued to moan.

"Hey Jess wha-" Jordan began, inviting himself into my room, but stop as he watched Arielle climbing out of bed in a pair of very skimpy, lacy knickers and a singlet that barley covered anything at all.

"Jordan!" I yelled, laughing slightly as Ari darted into the bathroom, however I knew she secretly loved the attention from him. "I-I-" he stuttered, gawping at the bathroom door, Ari had closed seconds earlier.

"What did you want?" I asked him, snapping him out of his daze.

"What time are we leaving?" He replied, ruffling his bed head, trying to rid himself of embarrassment.

"An hour, be ready!" I laughed again and began tying my hair into a loose fishtail plait to the right of my face, and then separating it again, letting it flow down.

"Sure, Brandon said he'd help out as well, but we have to leave at one for tennis." He said as he left the room.

Brilliant, Brandon and I had known each other forever, since we were 3. we dated before Jai and I had met, but I knew Jai didn't like him at all. He knew him through tennis competitions and football matches.

Brandon and I hardly spoke these days, so I was fairly sure the moment I saw him it would be fairly awkward.

"Arielle! Hurry up I need to shower as well!" I yelled, banging on the door, to which she opened it and I almost fell through.

Her dark hair had curled, in the water, her perfectly tanned legs peeped out under the towel and she stepped to the side to let me in. "Finally." I grumbled and she tutted saying something about beauty taking time.

I stepped into the shower, she'd left shampoo bottles all over the floor and the place smelt like a brothel with the amount of perfume she had sprayed. I let the warm water caress my body, lathering my hair in shampoo and began to rinse.

Suddenly the water turned from the luscious warm water I'd been enjoying, to freezing cold, like a thousand knives stabbing my tanned skin. "Fuuuck sake Jordan!" I yelled, knowing he'd been flushing the toilet downstairs, repeatedly, to annoy me.

I bit my lip as the cold water continued to wash over me, rinsing out my my hair and body, before shutting off the water and finding the biggest, softest towel I could.

Ari had used the last towel.

I grabbed my dressing gown from the back of the door, annoyed that it was now soaked and stepped back into my bedroom.

Ari had dried her hair, straightened it and added a braid at the front to keep it out of her eyes. She wore a pale yellow skirt, a crop, with pale yellow daisies, to match and a pair of white vans.

Perfect as always.

As she passed me to go back to the bathroom, I slipped on sports bra and high waisted black underwear. I chose a black janoskians shirt, grey joggers and a pair of black vans. Comfort was what I needed today.

I seemed to wear more and more comfy clothes these days, I didnt have anyone to impress without Jai here.

My light, brown hair was naturally curly, a mess most of the time, but as I brushed it, it began straightening out and dried in loose waves. I decided to keep it down.

As I looked in the mirror, applying my make-up, I couldn't help but feel bland. I needed a change.

I finished applying my make-up as Ari walked back out from the bathroom. Her face natural, and her hair now up in a high ponytail.

"Salon tomorrow?" I suggested, and she sighed. Blowing the loose strand of hair out of her face. "This afternoon?" She begged as we both laughed.

"JORDAN! WE'RE GOING!" I yelled opening the front door, coming face to face with Brandon.

He was gorgeous.

Dark, ruffled hair, a smile that could break a million hearts, deep dimples, a few freckles across the bridge of his nose and an arm full of colourful, beautifully designed tattoos.

He slouched his leather jacket over his arm as he hugged Ari, and then me. He had one single earring in his left ear, it was a dangling cross, and the other had a few different piercings spread across it.

His bright, green eyes sparkled, as he smiled. His black vest showing a rose covered chest, his skinny, black jeans sculpted perfectly around his legs and he wore a pair of black slides. An anklet peeping out, red and blue beads tied up loosely.

I was truly in awe of him. I had dated HIM. but that was all in the past.