21. The Outhouse. ( Contains Sexual Content)

Brandon's eyes widened as I turned to face him, his torso was slim, but muscular. Covered in all different kinds of tattoos, a ship sailing into some distant cliffs, a portrait of a young woman, and some beautifuy designed script wrapped around his ribs. I was incredibly attracted to him, the Sexual tension has been building for some time, and now the chemistry between us had reached boiling point. His eyes full of hunger, watched as I carefully treaded backwards down the steps, asking for him to follow. I turned and walked to the end of the garden, a fair distance from the house, where our old wooden Outhouse stood. It hadn't been used in years, it started as a play room for myself and Jordan as kids, then Aliyah when she was a child, and now, it had an old sofa bed, an armchair, a TV and stacks of overflowing boxes and bags. Jordan and Brandon came down here occasionally to play the xbox, but mainly, it became a dumping ground for old items the family no longer wanted. I walked around the old trees, and bushes, following the stone path to the door. Brandon caught up to me, just as my hand came into contact with the handle and he pushed me forcefully against the door. His lips felt soft and excited me as he lifted them off my own lips, my mouth was parted and I nibbled at his bottom lip our eyes locked together.

He was driving me wild, my heart felt like it was beating straight out of my chest, I wasn't sure we would even make it inside. I tugged at his Jeans, edging them over his hips and they began to slide down his thighs, his right hand held the back of my head and his left worked away, prizing his jeans from his body, hooking them over his feet, and he pulled a comdom from his wallet. Once they were gone, I pressed against him, and he pushed forward so that my whole body was pressed against the door. I could feel his hard member behind his boxer shorts, brushing against me. "take them off" I whispered, between breaths, struggling to catch my words. He stepped back for a second and bent down as he removed his underwear, both of us now naked, and vulnerable. I fumbled with the lock behind me as Brandon made his way back, the lock clicked and he pushed the door open, grabbing me before I fell. His penis brushed against the lower portion of my stomach, and I stood up on my toes, letting it fall further down. He panted heavily as I griped it in my hand, wrapping my fingers around it, and working my way down to the base. I did this a few times before Brandon's hand made its way down my body, I was full of adrenaline and excitement, and his fingers easily slipped inside of me. We both worked away for several minutes, kissing each other sloppily, only breaking away to moan in pleasure. We stumbled further into the outhouse, and leant up against the back of the chair.

My breathing was completely out of control now, it had been a long time since anyone had touched me this way, and I could feel myself edging closer to climax. I let go of him and pushed him away, flirtatiously, he grinned as I moved around the chair, and pulled him onto the sofa, he sat and waited patiently. I climbed ontop of him, his back against the cushions, and straddled his body. One leg either side, hovering above him. I leant down and kissed him once, his lips begging for more. I did this three times, before his hand pushed the back of my head, trapping me, our lips unable to part. My legs began to go weak, and I lowered my body on to his chest. Still kissing, he lifted my body back into the air slightly, and positioned himself. "what are you waiting for?" I looked into his eyes as he became hesitant. He fumbled around with the packaging and placed the comdom securely over his penis. A few seconds passed, and my body relaxed as he finally entered me. I gasped, as his large member pushed further up, until I was sat directly onto him again. My hands gripped tightly onto his shoulders. "are you okay?" he asked, looking down at my shocked expression, I nodded, biting my lip and lifted my body up, and let it fall again. The rush through my body was electric, I moaned as he thrust into me, over and over again. My legs became weak again, and I bounced above him. He groped at my breasts, and leant back into the cushions, his eyes rolling back and forth. I leant forward, pressing my breasts against his chest, allowing him to thrust deeper, and I moaned quietly into his ear. "harder" I whispered, wanting his whole length inside of me.

He grabbed my waist, and spun me, throwing me down on the sofa, and pinned my arms up above me head. "you asked for this" he said cheekily, and thrust himself suddenly inside of me, I moaned louder and began to bite down on his shoulder to muffle the noise. This seemed to turn him on even more and he released my hands, digging his own into the sofa, giving him a better grip. I clawed at his back desperately, "Brandon" I moaned, and he grunted as he pulled himself up once more. His left hand cupped my face now, and he hooked his thumb in my mouth, I sucked on it, flicking my tounge around and and his full length, hard inside of me, jolted and thrust deeper than I thought imaginable. I let out a loud moan, unable to contain it, and followed this with a few struggling breaths. The moans became quieter, but more frequent, almost every time he pushed forward. His thumb left my mouth and he ran his fingers across my lip, I sucked the tip of his middle finger, and he wiped the saliva from my mouth, and placed his wet, lubricated finger onto my clit. He moved it in circular motions, as he continued to pull himself up above me, slowly at first, but gradually speeding up. "don't stop" I whispered contently into his ear and arched my back in enjoyment. A few seconds later my whole body erupted with pleasure, my feet tensed, and my eyes rolled back into my head. I bit down on my own hand, to stifle the noises, "let me hear you" he grunted, and pulled my hand away. I moaned in ecstasy, over and over until the feeling had gone again.

He left my body, leaving me panting, and hungry for more, "stand up" he commanded, and I instantly did as he said. He was controlling me, and I liked it, a lot. He turned my body, and bent me over the arm of the chair, he wrapped his left hand around my hair and tugged gently, making me gasp. His other hand ran down my back, and his fingers entered me once more. He worked away inside of me, pulling my head back, listening to the moans echoing around the room. "are you going to fuck me again?" I said playfully, waiting to feel him against me. I looked back at him, my eyes big and wild, begging with him. I could see he enjoyed teasing me, and controlling my body. "Brandon... fuck me again" I pleaded with him this time, and he removed his fingers, replacing them with his hard penis, deeper and deeper, until I came again. "do you want more" he taunted me now, pulling slowly out, and circling the head of his penis against my clit. "can you handle more" he questioned me as I begged him to fuck me, and he did. He fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked before, I experienced a pleasure I didn't even think possible, and finally he said "I'm close" raspy and out of breath. As he pulled away, I turned to him and got down on my knees, they scraped against the wood, and I pulled the comdom slowly from him. My lips engulfed the tip of his penis, and I took it to the back of my throat, gagging, unable to fit the whole length in. I sucked gently, as my head moved back and forth, his hands gripping my head. His legs began to shake, and he moaned once, quietly, but for a period of time. His penis quivered, until a warm liquid filled my mouth. I moved my head back, and swallowed, wiping the corners of my mouth clean, and stood up. Face to face with Brandon, he grabbed me roughly, and we kissed for a while. "I'd forgotten how good we were together" he said, as we embraced each other.

'Together'

We weren't together, I was with someone else, but for the last few hours, we had been 'together'. "Jessy?“ he called after me, and I broke away from him and made my way out of the outhouse."Jess, don't do this to me..." he picked up his boxers and pulled them up, covering himself again. He collected his jeans from the path, and pulled those on to, he picked up his pace, and caught up to me in the middle of the grass. He grabbed my arm, causing me to spin around towards him, and he held me. I looked at him, and burst into tears, hugging him tightly and sobbed into his chest.